Crushing with Chapter select?

So far I’ve played the first 5 chapters of LL on crushing. The apc fight in chapter 6 annoys me so much, I am starting to wonder if you are able to put the difficulty down, finish this fight, and put the difficulty back up for the rest of the game and achieve the trophy with chapter select by redoing only this encounter (or chapter) with cheats later on?

Or will my crushing playthrough be entirely over by putting the difficulty down once and I have to redo the whole game in one new full playthrough?

• 11 months later...

A little late but just in case someone finds this...

I did exactly this in UC4 in the Legacy of Thieves collection and it did work. I lowered the difficulty for Avery's House (Chapter 18), Ship Graveyard (Chapter 20) and the final battle (Chapter 22). After completing the main story I replayed those 3 chapters in chapter select and then went back to the main menu and selected play credits and the trophy unlocked.

I managed to get through LL without needing to do it (though I came very close in a few places) so can't confirm but I would assume it would also work there.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

On 1/19/2023 at 7:22 AM, Evs-Win said:

A little late but just in case someone finds this...

I did exactly this in UC4 in the Legacy of Thieves collection and it did work. I lowered the difficulty for Avery's House (Chapter 18), Ship Graveyard (Chapter 20) and the final battle (Chapter 22). After completing the main story I replayed those 3 chapters in chapter select and then went back to the main menu and selected play credits and the trophy unlocked.

I managed to get through LL without needing to do it (though I came very close in a few places) so can't confirm but I would assume it would also work there.

OMG man u saved my life I couldn't get the crushing trophy with autopop and I was just missing level 12 crushing so I did what u said and started level 12 on crushing and came back to the menu and clicked on credits and boom charted! Crushing just popped thanks for that info man

Im gonna try on lost legacy too cause only forst three levels says it completed on crushing and see what happens

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 3:26 AM, Hydrix868 said:

OMG man u saved my life I couldn't get the crushing trophy with autopop and I was just missing level 12 crushing so I did what u said and started level 12 on crushing and came back to the menu and clicked on credits and boom charted! Crushing just popped thanks for that info man

Im gonna try on lost legacy too cause only forst three levels says it completed on crushing and see what happens

0_0 this glitch will pop crushing as well? That's amazing, must play now lol.