Rank 10 Fastest Way

Big Puto

There isn't one... NOOSE grinding literally IS the fastest way. Set to hard, finish in around 2 mins (depending on skill) $4500 each... no other way is quicker. I speak from experience. 

Yes.

This is the quickest way.

Be prepared for a long grind. I also speak from experience

There isn't one... NOOSE grinding literally IS the fastest way. Set to hard, finish in around 2 mins (depending on skill) $4500 each... no other way is quicker. I speak from experience. 

I can speak from experience as well.  If you don't pick up a single extra dollar from kills, it will take you at least 1,111 games to go from rank 0 to rank 10.  If you are boosting this with 1 person, you could gain a little extra money by rotating who is the flyer and who is the shooter (shooter can collect dropped money from kills).  However, if one of you isn't as good at flying and it prevents you from finishing this in less than 3 minutes, I would advise against switching pilots.  The amount of money you can pick up is not worth adding more time to complete the mission.

Good luck!

Actually the FASTEST way is the sniper glitch method. You can get up to 300k per hour. Its just really tricky to get it to work.

Check the guide and videos:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/103532-wanted-faq-not-boosting-thread.html

If you do NOOSE under 2min every time you can get 135k per hour max.

I didn't do it but it really is faster.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nope, you are all wrong. The fastest and by far easiest way is the Happiness Island sniper respawn glitch. You need to own the DLC for GTAIV though or else it wont work. You can get up to $120,000 easily in a match lasting 1 hour. All you do is load up TBoGT, join the hosts match, exit. Load up TLaD, join the hosts match, then go to respawn point! And the glitch is set. Your match preferences has to be (Disallow, OFF, OFF) in the multiplayer options in your phone. Now the host is the one getting shot by you. Because thats how you pick up ammo quickest. Just rubber band your controller to get steady headshots or hold down L2 R2 and exit to XMB so it stays that way. Check this video and instructions for quick reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7BS_C_IQpA

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/151888-best-way-boost-rank-10th-tips.html

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Anyone that know how to make the glitch work can help me with it?

the boosting thread might be an excellent place to look for partners...would recommend it...

there's currently also a Wanted gaming session...might be able to find help there as well...good luck with it...

Edited by ProfBambam55

• 2 weeks later...

When I went for this trophy I did it doing NOOSE and it was a pain in the ass.

The best way of doing it is to play the same amount of times eveyday, imagine 20/40 per day and in a month it will be done :D

Look up a guide on how to complete NOOSE in the fastest possible time. All you need is one other person who knows what they're doing and at this stage in GTA4's life-cycle, they won't be too hard to find seeing as most people who still play the game will most likely be trying to achieve the trophy too. Make sure it's set on Hard difficulty always for the highest possible income.

• Like 1

not sure why everyone is suggesting noose...bdb2 sniper glitch is definitely the fastest way to rank up taking only about 5 hours from 0 to 10...happiness island is by far easiest as u can earn money AFK but has the potential to take the longest time...you may want to have a look at this guide for anything relating to the IV mp trophies...proper use of a boosting thread or gaming session is all you'll really need...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/260009-gta-iv-magnificent-multiplayer-mega-guide.html

not sure why everyone is suggesting noose...bdb2 sniper glitch is definitely the fastest way to rank up taking only about 5 hours from 0 to 10...happiness island is by far easiest as u can earn money AFK but has the potential to take the longest time...you may want to have a look at this guide for anything relating to the IV mp trophies...proper use of a boosting thread or gaming session is all you'll really need...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/260009-gta-iv-magnificent-multiplayer-mega-guide.html

I did it 4 years ago and from what I remember the sniper glitch you needed to have someone helping you is that so?

• 3 years later...

does this still work? i have 2 copies of the regular disc, and 1 copy of the addon disc.

ive tried on the regular disc but at some point the sniper rifle has a delay in spawning. the regular disc seems to have shielding, if i buy another addon disc can i still disable shielding trick, and am i going to have a problem with the gun spawning. has anyone done it recently

On 6/26/2018 at 1:51 PM, melodicmizery said:

does this still work? i have 2 copies of the regular disc, and 1 copy of the addon disc.

ive tried on the regular disc but at some point the sniper rifle has a delay in spawning. the regular disc seems to have shielding, if i buy another addon disc can i still disable shielding trick, and am i going to have a problem with the gun spawning. has anyone done it recently

Yeah, it works. I'm doing it with a friend, it just takes a while for you to get used to it. It's a gimmick and you can't do anything wrong otherwise you'll need to reset everything.