Rank 10 Fastest Way

Big Puto

On 26/06/2018 at 0:51 PM, melodicmizery said:

does this still work? i have 2 copies of the regular disc, and 1 copy of the addon disc.

ive tried on the regular disc but at some point the sniper rifle has a delay in spawning. the regular disc seems to have shielding, if i buy another addon disc can i still disable shielding trick, and am i going to have a problem with the gun spawning. has anyone done it recently

if you mean this :

then yes, it still works...and yes, you'll need 2 copies of the dlc...

if you mean this :

yes, it also still works...you only need 2 copies of the base game but it's a little more tricky to set up solo...

the video is actually a one-playthrough solo demo...steal the armored car with your alt...drive to the rendezvous...then drive to the rendezvous with your main...after heli cutscene, get bike with alt and drive to spot near boat shown in the video...activate glitch with main...clear kitchen with alt...drive up to glitch spot with main, leaving alt standing in the kitchen...make money with main...drive back down to kitchen and sit alt on back of bike...suicide with main in dining area...rinse repeat money-making tactic...

On 4/1/2015 at 8:18 PM, ProfBambam55 said:

yes, u willl need someone helping u with any method that u choose to level up...it is not possible to level up solo unless u have 2 ps3's, 2 copies of the game and 2 psn accounts...

And you want to set up the glitch all by yourself.. I might try it once i'm done with AWP.

The video is pretty self explanatory.. might just take a little longer multitasking both consoles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 9:29 AM, NeMeSiS850 said:

If anyone is using 2 PlayStations this video can help you out with the AFK Sniping glitch on happiness island...

this method is out-of-date...no need for toothpicks or holding the aim button down...

On 7/20/2020 at 3:29 PM, Omega-MkIII said:

Does this still work these days?...

yes...furthermore, the multiplayer guide on this site is up-to-date and fact checked regularly...it includes various tips on leveling up...here's the link if interested:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3606-grand-theft-auto-iv-multiplayer-trophy-guide

• Like 3