TxLvi

installation suspended

20 posts in this topic

I downloaded the game and both campaign packs but its just says installation suspended??

anyone know what this means?? disc version

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably still installing from the disc (though it doesn't tell you about this), leave it on the main menu for a while, then restart the game :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

It's probably still installing from the disc (though it doesn't tell you about this), leave it on the main menu for a while, then restart the game :)

i leaved it for like 2 hours :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that with the game open?  I know I had to wait a while for that message to disappear.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Is that with the game open?  I know I had to wait a while for that message to disappear.

i had game closed but disc inside ps4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TxLvi said:

i had game closed but disc inside ps4

 

Like I said, leave it sitting on the main menu (game open) :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dark_Overlord said:

 

Like I said, leave it sitting on the main menu (game open) :)

i will do that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2022 at 7:48 PM, TxLvi said:

i will do that

 

Did you solve the problem? If yes, how? I'm also stuck, and I've been on the main menu for seven hours straight now. I tried reinstalling the entire game as well as the two campaign packs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

 

Did you solve the problem? If yes, how? I'm also stuck, and I've been on the main menu for seven hours straight now. I tried reinstalling the entire game as well as the two campaign packs.

no i haven't solved i have also re installed the game twice with both packs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Install the Multiplayer packs and everything available and it will work, i had the same problem

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Install the Multiplayer packs and everything available and it will work, i had the same problem

okay

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2022 at 4:03 AM, bdias10 said:

Install the Multiplayer packs and everything available and it will work, i had the same problem

 

Yeah, I did that, but it still won't work.

 

On 15/02/2022 at 2:27 PM, TxLvi said:

okay

 

Did you get it to work this time?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There are three install packs you need for the Campaign to work. They all have ‘Campaign’ as part of the title. I Installed all six packs and downloaded the full warzone 1.54 update (roughly 200gb altogether) Just to be sure. You can also hover over Campaign on main screen and press r3 to check everything has fully installed. 

Edited by Bobhidharma
I made a mistake.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2022 at 1:00 PM, Bobhidharma said:

There are three install packs you need for the Campaign to work. They all have ‘Campaign’ as part of the title. I Installed all six packs and downloaded the full warzone 1.54 update (roughly 200gb altogether) Just to be sure. You can also hover over Campaign on main screen and press r3 to check everything has fully installed. 

 

Thanks for your help. I reinstalled the game as well as the campaign packs for the third time and downloaded the remaining packs as well. It took some time, but it worked out. Ridiculously inconvenient.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 downloaed it third time and got workng

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still get error app everytime I wanna play MW. I don't know why It's happened like that. I can't play online anymore or War Zone. Does there any way I can play? I hate this error too much.

I used my PS5 also happened same issue error app on MW.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2022 at 11:10 AM, Tiricy said:

I still get error app everytime I wanna play MW. I don't know why It's happened like that. I can't play online anymore or War Zone. Does there any way I can play? I hate this error too much.

I used my PS5 also happened same issue error app on MW.

If you have not already I suggest you delete the game and all save data from your console. Then reboot and download it again, do not use cloud save as it could be an issue with corrupted data (just my guess). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bobhidharma said:

If you have not already I suggest you delete the game and all save data from your console. Then reboot and download it again, do not use cloud save as it could be an issue with corrupted data (just my guess). 

I do it, I deleted game and save data. Also I rebooted my console. It's nothing changed !! I still have same issue until today. I don't know why happened like that. I send ticked on activation support, but they didn't help me & answer me. They're closed my ticked. This error app it's happened with most of players. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2022 at 2:31 PM, Tiricy said:

I do it, I deleted game and save data. Also I rebooted my console. It's nothing changed !! I still have same issue until today. I don't know why happened like that. I send ticked on activation support, but they didn't help me & answer me. They're closed my ticked. This error app it's happened with most of players. 

So after a bit of reading I found that it is most likely a problem with corrupt files in the game itself and not with save data. a lot of PC players were getting this issue. There is a way to manually fix the files on PC but not sure on console. If you have an activision account try signing out of it and then re download the game again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.