Trophy thoughts?

Dangisuckatgamin

Damn, 1 plat and 11 gold trophies. How come there is no PS4 release? You can't tell me that THIS game "needs" a PS5 to run, the graphics looks like one of those free to play games that steam gets every two days, which are usually some students projects or something like that.

The gameplay looks like the 3d version of that PETA free to play game for PS4, "kitten squad". A kitten shooting robots and freeing animals from cages, only here it's a rabbit. That one was an easy 100% but not fun at all. This one I don't know. I wonder why they didn't release it for PS4 too? No reason not to :/

Edit: Oh, so it's the same game. Same company that did the PETA game Kitten Squad. The game it's the same but in 3D. Same weapons, same enemies, same traps, everything seems to be the same. Just in 3D. It's like when franchises would jump from SNES graphics to N64 graphics when that console came out, and I'm not exaggerating lol

Edited by GregHouse007
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...

Well, that was certainly one of the games of all-time. About an hour and 20 minutes of walking in circles while holding the right stick vaguely towards the enemies, and I got myself a shiny new platinum. The electrical or saw blade guns seemed most effective, along with spamming the healing gadgets and companion.

No crashes or anything, at least. I played the PS4 version solo, by the way.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...