Mission Trophies not popping?

So ive been playing this in my spare time over the past few days, Finally finished the main story last night before hopping off, only to notice when i update my trophies on PSNP that i'm missing 2 of the story related Trophies, 
One for completing Chapter 7 The Resistance and One for Completing Chapter 10 The Finale 

This morning i played through Chapter 7 again on "replay" and on "free play" but the trophy still hasn't popped, however the game is marking the mission as complete. 

Anyone else have this issue and find a way around it? or will i have to create another save and play through the story missions again? 

Any help would be awesome :D 

• Like 1

So, no matter how many times i replayed, or completed free play i couldn't unlock the trophies, so i completed every other trophy and made a new save file and played through the entire story again and got the trophies. 

So if you are starting this game, DO NOT quit, force shut the game or power off your PS4 mid way through a mission, as you wont get the trophy once you complete the mission when you return. 

• Like 1