Bugged Trophies (upon release)

NoMoreUpdates

After playing at least an hour into this with a friend there are a few trophies that are definitely bugged:

Payback - Defeat 100 enemies

Punishback - Defeat 250 enemies (you can earn the trophy for defeating 50 enemies prior to these two, but these will not unlock)

Locked and Loaded - Collect and use every base weapon in the game (unless there are weapons not released as a part of the base game this one is currently not unlocking)

Gadget Master - Defeat an enemy while using an Attack Gadget (Attack Gadgets can be collected and are passive upgrades, but despite having them equipped the trophy will not unlock when having them)

Gadget Seeker - Find 10 different gadgets (There are multiple gadgets that I and my friend collected and this still will not unlock)

Looting Machine - Loot at least 5,000 Coins (We amassed thousands of coins while playing and unless this has to be cumulative it will not unlock - will continue trying to see if that's possible)

Hope to see these fixed, the game is simple but kind of fun to kill a little bit of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

After playing at least an hour into this with a friend there are a few trophies that are definitely bugged

I’m not surprised since it was made by the same developers of Kitten Squad, which had a bugged trophy for a while (Looting Machine).

• Like 2