Games leaving PS Now (They finally added a leaving section)

GUDGER666

15 minutes ago, KaosGames1226 said:

So not sure if anyone else discovered this but I tested a game that was formerly on NA ps now (adventure time) that is NOT included in the ps plus relaunch. The game was still in my download list and typically removed games from ps now would have a padlock. This game let me download and play it (tested on my alt just in case). 

I then noticed several games I ‘claimed’ from ps now that were left out of the ps plus relaunch are subject to this. Ben 10 is another one. Dirt 4, Sebastian Loeb, and monster jam steel titans 1 are a few more.

anyone else verify this?

Same, I posted about this earlier. There's even not an option to pay for the games anymore, so they seem to have converted to full licenses. I didn't check every game I claimed, but I noticed it with Miko Gakkou, Asdivine Hearts, and Mystery Chronicles.

I went through and claimed every game I was interested, so I'm hoping that really turned into me getting a bunch of free games and not just a bug.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Same, I posted about this earlier. There's even not an option to pay for the games anymore, so they seem to have converted to full licenses. I didn't check every game I claimed, but I noticed it with Miko Gakkou, Asdivine Hearts, and Mystery Chronicles.

I went through and claimed every game I was interested, so I'm hoping that really turned into me getting a bunch of free games and not just a bug.

Ah! Just saw your post now. Thank you. Good to have someone else confirm. If this does turn out to convert to full licenses it will give the EU regions some hope to claim any game ps4 wise. I’ll get to claiming on my EU account if so ?

34 minutes ago, KaosGames1226 said:

So not sure if anyone else discovered this but I tested a game that was formerly on NA ps now (adventure time) that is NOT included in the ps plus relaunch. The game was still in my download list and typically removed games from ps now would have a padlock. This game let me download and play it (tested on my alt just in case). 

I then noticed several games I ‘claimed’ from ps now that were left out of the ps plus relaunch are subject to this. Ben 10 is another one. Dirt 4, Sebastian Loeb, and monster jam steel titans 1 are a few more.

anyone else verify this?

This is normal, it won't last forever, just a few days at most until the licenses are revoked. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

This is normal, it won't last forever, just a few days at most until the licenses are revoked. 

Understood, I will report back by the end of the week if the licensees managed to stay. When it was under ps now, it felt more immediate. Unless of course I already had the title downloaded then I know about the ‘extension’ you can get. When under now the titles padlocked the day they left. 

In the very small hope this works, it will really help the EU region save some games leaving. And if not, I bought myself time to finally play those licensed games I put off forever haha.

2 minutes ago, KaosGames1226 said:

Understood, I will report back by the end of the week if the licensees managed to stay. When it was under ps now, it felt more immediate. Unless of course I already had the title downloaded then I know about the ‘extension’ you can get. When under now the titles padlocked the day they left. 

In the very small hope this works, it will really help the EU region save some games leaving. And if not, I bought myself time to finally play those licensed games I put off forever haha.

You might have them for 7-14 days. If you restore your licenses they will probably be gone. 

I planned to buy psn gift card last month. I tried buying into ps now for one month. I need to play my backlog of Nightmare from the deep siren's call game when I played it last year. I've been not finished to get some trophies. I can't find Nightmare from the deep siren's call game when ps now has been losing them. :(

42 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Nightmares from the deep was delisted earlier in the year, ps now still has the first 2 games if you are in EU. If you already have plus premium, then they have been removed

Yep lots of artifex mundi games are gone in NA. Is there any possibility it will return on June 23 ????

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yep lots of artifex mundi games are gone in NA. Is there any possibility it will return on June 23 ????

There’s always a chance for the games to come back, probably not this month though. Nightmares from the deep won’t be back though because it’s been delisted on all platforms

• Like 1

Well it finally happened, they have added a leaving section, maybe me constantly asking for it finally pushed them. Can't believe it took them so long. Hopefully i managed to help some of you finish games over the past few months before they left. 

No point keeping this open, may as well move to here and keep everything in one place. 

• Like 3