GUDGER666

Games leaving PS Now (They finally added a leaving section)

243 posts in this topic

Downloaded Superhot last week and haven't had the time to play it yet so to now see it is leaving in 1 day sucks, along with Ghostrunner also being removed before I could play it I'm glad I only paid 50% for my year sub

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

Downloaded Superhot last week and haven't had the time to play it yet so to now see it is leaving in 1 day sucks, along with Ghostrunner also being removed before I could play it I'm glad I only paid 50% for my year sub

If you disconnect from the network you can play for 7 more days after the leaving date. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Trails of Cold Steel 1&2 have disappeared from UK Now, not sure if this is all of EU? Still available on US Now. 

Edited by GUDGER666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Trails of Cold Steel 1&2 have disappeared from UK store, not sure if this is all of EU? Still available on US store. 

In the Italian store they are available, if you are talking about Now they were never there in Italy 

Edited by Sailar91
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2022 at 10:27 AM, GUDGER666 said:

If you disconnect from the network you can play for 7 more days after the leaving date. 

 

I just did that with Mafia DE. It's actually 14 days. Just had to use the renew licenses system tool before going offline.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a quick look and found 4 for April so probably a few more. 

 

WRC 5+8

Tour de France 2017

WWE 2K18

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next week is the turn of: 

WRC 5

WRC 8

WWE 2k18

Tour de France 2017

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tour de France 2017 has already been removed from North American PS Now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Next week is the turn of: 

WRC 5

WRC 8

WWE 2k18

Tour de France 2017

Hate this. Now I gotta rush WRC 8 platinum. Thanks again, Sony!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this list, this shall be useful for when I get the service (plenty of unplayed games in there for me). I don't mind them taking out games, even without notice, as long as it's done at the start or end of the month, and not randomly the 16th of this month..is this how it works or am I asking too much? 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added The Long Dark and Amnesia Collection. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Added The Long Dark and Amnesia Collection. 

Even those?! Wow

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Even those?! Wow

I only looked at about 100 games out of 750 and found 4, be surprised if there isn't more. Also there's the US Now that has 100+ more games. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, Overlord was on PS Now? Goddamn, I should have played it while it was there.

 

I don't see how they're gonna keep advertising playing retro games when their PS3 catalog shrinks with every passing month.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.1.2022 at 2:50 PM, LucasDragon570 said:

That's the main reason I don't subscribe to game rental services.

 

Same for me. 

 

I can sometimes play a game, and then i don't go back for 6-12 months... I would never dare to play on ps now :o 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Searched the UK store and found 12 more for a total of 18! leaving next month. Very poor from Sony. 

 

Action Hank

Mousetrap
Nova 111
Pang Adventures
Pumped BMX+
Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition
Stealth Inc 2
Stikbold!
The Swindle 
The Swapper
Titan Attacks
Ultratron

Edited by GUDGER666
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Wait, Overlord was on PS Now? Goddamn, I should have played it while it was there.

 

I don't see how they're gonna keep advertising playing retro games when their PS3 catalog shrinks with every passing month.

Hopefully they mean to increase their PS3 streamable games list, since it's half the purpose for the highest PS+.tier 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Searched the UK store and found 12 more for a total of 18! leaving next month. Very poor from Sony. 

 

Action Hank

Mousetrap
Nova 111
Pang Adventures
Pumped BMX+
Stealth Inc Ultimate Edition
Stealth Inc 2
Stikbold!
The Swindle 
The Swapper
Titan Attacks
Ultratron

 

Hmm I think all of those are Curve Digital games, I wonder if their other offerings will be removed too (Flame in the Flood, Lone Survivor are the ones I can think of off the top of my head)

 

Edited to add: I checked US Store and can see the ones you posted are leaving in 4 days too.  I thought Flame in the Flood was on the service but I'm not finding it on a search, so possibly already removed? (or I'm remembering wrong it being on there)  Human Fall Flat seems to have disappeared too and I 100% know that was on the service.

Edited by Mesopithecus
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added 1 more. John Wick Hex, total for April now 19. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to do WRC 8 and John Wick Hex with ps now someday, now i know i won't >_<

 

Thx god i got ps now at half price, i'm really not a big fan of it :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

 

Same for me. 

 

I can sometimes play a game, and then i don't go back for 6-12 months... I would never dare to play on ps now :o 


Yeah. The thing is, at least for me, despite having a huge backlog with some pretty great games, because the games on Now won’t be around forever, I tended do prioritize them instead of asking myself “what am I in the mood for?”. Not really what gaming is about. Those huge games that are available for only 3 months, like RDR2, were the worst imo. I didn’t even bother and just bought the game in a sale instead. 

 

15 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Hopefully they mean to increase their PS3 streamable games list, since it's half the purpose for the highest PS+.tier 


I hope so too, but I am sceptical. To be honest, I am very much disappointed they didn’t announce an emulation service for PS3 games on PS5. Streaming is meh. I actually re-bought a second hand PS3 a while back. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there are so many leaving, I do hope they add a bunch of them with the new Ps plus service, otherwise it's not a good look to get your library shorten just before your 'exciting' combo release...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.