Games leaving PS Now (They finally added a leaving section)

GUDGER666

11 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Already posted most of those, Anomaly and Hotel 3 don't show as leaving for me, can anyone else confirm these in EU? 

I can't check on my PS4, as it is offline (?), but both are flagged as leaving on May 3rd on PC store.

• Like 1

Update, a bunch of Sega games leaving PS3. Non of these show as leaving UK store yet for me, but show on NA. 

Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Altered Beast
Comic zone
Crazy Taxi
Fighting Vipers
Nights into Dreams
Renegade Ops
Sega Bass Fishing
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic CD (3rd) 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Already posted most of those, Anomaly and Hotel 3 don't show as leaving for me, can anyone else confirm these in EU? As for GTA and Shadow Warrior this forum is for unannounced games. 

Noted, was my first time contributing will stick to unannounced games for the future.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:23 AM, GUDGER666 said:

MXGP 2 is easy, doesn't take long either. That Aces of the Luftwaffe is too hard for me, i suck at those type of games. 

it's hard but can be beaten with persistance. a taste of bullet hell but nothing compared to ikaragua or raiden 4. one of the pilots can take an extra hit or two which can help if stuck on the final.

@GUDGER666 @Milktastrophe

Thank you both for keeping us updated! All of these sudden removals are becoming a tad stressful, as it really puts the pressure to complete games that one might be interested in as fast as possible. lol Over the past month, I managed to 100% Vice City, MXGP2, and Momonga Pinball Adventures. I regret not having played through Akiba's Beat (fortunately it goes on sale often) and I don't think I'd be able to plow through it in a week's time. I'll probably check out Hotel Transylvania next.

Edited by SegaJAM
  • Like 2

The majority of PS3 Sega games are leaving. They are pretty quick to 100% too.

Strangely enough other Sega titles like Golden Axe and Virtua Fighter aren't on the list. 

Edit: The games leaving on May 23th happen to be on the same day Premium releases in Asia. I'm expecting more games to leave on that date

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Playing through Hotel Transylvania 3 before it leaves, and believe me, it's not worth it. It might be an easy platinum, but the gameplay is aggravating.

Yea i tried it a while ago, absolute garbage. I think i played about an hour before deleting it. 

• Like 1

More Sega games were found to be leaving, including Virtua Fighter 5, Yakuza 4 and 5, House of the Dead

Safe to assume all Sega games are leaving the service. At least they gave a warning 3 weeks before removing them.

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 2

Jesus Christ. This is why I hate subscription based services and why I finally canceled my Netflix subscription.

I get that subscription based services can be convenient because they are a "all in one" package. But seeing all these games come and go is like watching the turnover rate for a minimum wage warehousing job at some crap company.

Sony hasn't bothered to expand PS Now into other countries either, at least from what I've seen. Thank Christ I still have my PS3 hooked up. Too many games are leaving too quickly. It's just unacceptable.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Jesus Christ. This is why I hate subscription based services and why I finally canceled my Netflix subscription.

I get that subscription based services can be convenient because they are a "all in one" package. But seeing all these games come and go is like watching the turnover rate for a minimum wage warehousing job at some crap company.

Sony hasn't bothered to expand PS Now into other countries either, at least from what I've seen. Thank Christ I still have my PS3 hooked up. Too many games are leaving too quickly. It's just unacceptable.

We've gone years with maybe 2 or 3 removals per year. Only since the release of the PS4 some games started getting announced for a limited time and a few more have been leaving the service, usually with a pre-announcement. It just now, with the changes to PS+/PS Now that the turnover is quite high, I'd expect it to settle down after June.

Also they are expanding the streaming part of PS Now in 11 European  countries, and of course the downloads are going to offered worldwide. But yeah for the PS3 library specifically it sucks.

Leaving May 17th

Silent Hill HD Collection

Zeno Clash 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Edited by NewDust
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NewDust said:

We've gone years with maybe 2 or 3 removals per year. Only since the release of the PS4 some games started getting announced for a limited time and a few more have been leaving the service, usually with a pre-announcement. It just now, with the changes to PS+/PS Now that the turnover is quite high, I'd expect it to settle down after June.

Also they are expanding the streaming part of PS Now in 11 European  countries, and of course the downloads are going to offered worldwide. But yeah for the PS3 library specifically it sucks.

Leaving May 17th

Zeno Clash 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Thank you. Didn't saw that.

2 hours ago, NewDust said:

Leaving May 17th

Zeno Clash 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Even MGS4? That’s a shame, games like this one should stay! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SegaJAM said:

4 hours ago, NewDust said:

.Leaving May 17th

Zeno Clash 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Seeing Silent Hill HD Collection and Metal Gear Solid 4 hurts. Two great classics (Silent Hill HD Collection is Silent Hill 2 & 3 but you get my point) that helped push the envelope in the world of gaming.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic banter
  • Like 1