Metro: Exodus PS5 vs PS4 Trophy Bug Solutions

BestUsername----

I'm wondering which version of the game has less glitchy/ better method of fixing the bugged trophies.

From my understanding the PS5 version of the game requires you to do a full wipe of your save data across all games including media. As I would like to keep these and don't have PSPlus on my profile I was wondering if playing the PS4 version would be better with a USB method. I am perfectly content in have to play an "inferior" version of the game if that means I don't have to wipe my profile and it's data. I do have access to 2 other PS4's in addition to a PS5, would that help? 

33 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm wondering which version of the game has less glitchy/ better method of fixing the bugged trophies.

From my understanding the PS5 version of the game requires you to do a full wipe of your save data across all games including media. As I would like to keep these and don't have PSPlus on my profile I was wondering if playing the PS4 version would be better with a USB method. I am perfectly content in have to play an "inferior" version of the game if that means I don't have to wipe my profile and it's data. I do have access to 2 other PS4's in addition to a PS5, would that help? 

I had done the ps5 version awhile ago and only the completing dlc trophy's seem to bug to a point like you said you need to delete the save data and replay said dlc, i have given up on trying to 100% the ps5 version if it's purely based on luck.

If you haven't done the ps4 or 5 version i would recommend playing the ps4 version over the 5 version as i had 0 problems with that version.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

I had done the ps5 version awhile ago and only the completing dlc trophy's seem to bug to a point like you said you need to delete the save data and replay said dlc, i have given up on trying to 100% the ps5 version if it's purely based on luck.

If you haven't done the ps4 or 5 version i would recommend playing the ps4 version over the 5 version as i had 0 problems with that version.

Can I ask the order you did things in for the PS4? Such as DLC first or base game then New game +?