Trophies not showing.

RedlChris-_-

7 minutes ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Nope it isn't. But when disconnecting from the internet I can see the games trophies. When connecting again, it is gone. Really weird.

Then you need to let the developers know. They have a different region of the game they released and they didn't give the trophy information to Sony yet. They are the only ones who will be able to fix the trophies not showing up when you're online.

2 minutes ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Ah great idea. Thanks! Funny because this is a german quiz show and it isn't synching in Germany, haha.

It does seem unusual. The trophy list you posted on is tagged as PS4 "German Version" here, so perhaps they released a general "EU" PS4 version as well or are you playing a PS5 specific version?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

It does seem unusual. The trophy list you posted on is tagged as PS4 "German Version" here, so perhaps they released a general "EU" PS4 version as well or are you playing a PS5 specific version?

Will try to switch the console language to German, if that helps.

55 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Also didn't work either. :(

Also it seems I've bought the PS5 version. On the PSN-Profiles page it only shows the PS4 trophy list. This could also be the problem.

12 minutes ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Also it seems I've bought the PS5 version. On the PSN-Profiles page it only shows the PS4 trophy list. This could also be the problem.

Yes. Then the developer has not uploaded the PS5-specific trophy list to Sony yet. I'd recommend reaching out and telling them. It's surprising the number of developers who lose track of the process they have to go through and once they get a reminder, they fix it quickly.