Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, Heather342 said:

I missed the Sister of Mercy trophy on my first playthrough, but there is a way to speed through it and get the trophy really quickly so you don't have to do another full playthrough. If you need it, I'll see if I can dig it out for you 1f60a.png

Any help is welcome, thanks so much! I saw this thread on the Divinity game section here but I haven't read into it yet. It looks like the las comment was a good few months ago now though so it might have been patched out.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

Yeah that's the method I used, but I don't think there's been any patches on the game. I did it in January last year and it worked fine then.

The Sister of Mercy trophy is a pain, because even when I followed the guide I still missed it. There must have been some other hidden requirement or dialogue choice that was needed. But that info in the forum thread does work ?

Wooooooo Heather you got this #CrimsonShinigamis!!!!!!!! BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

Heather gonna smash this challenge and show everyone why no one can BOOST like she can you got this my Shinigami!!!!

Edited by Big-Brady
Complimentes
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, KimBongUn420 said:

Not a real update but GT7 .

Ouch, that sounds like a real dick move on their part :( I was actually considering grabbing this as I haven't played a driving game in years. Guess I'll look elsewhere for something. Sorry to hear your experience got shafted by them.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

@KimBongUn420 @neospoon Sounds like additional bullshit along with the always on requirement. The reason they gave for even making single player require online was laughable at best. My cat, who always has a straight face, couldn't stop laughing!

The always on requirement is so frustrating, my internet has been cutting out for 1-2 minutes abruptly the last few weeks and on multiple occasions when I have finished one of the gold licence tests and backed out my internet has been down and when I load back up the licence test didnt count. Very frustrating, when there's simply no need for the licence tests to require an internet connection.  Additionally the amount of time/money required to get the credits for the Three Legendary Cars trophy is quite insane, not to mention its still not clear which of the insanely pricey vehicles are required for this trophy despite multiple people attempting to contact support/devs (unless its been confirmed by now I havent checked the forum post about this trophy in a few days). Bit annoying cause the driving is a lot of fun, just stupid stuff holding the game/trophy list back. I'm going to keep it on my list for now but we'll see if I end up bailing on it for something else if the grind for credits becomes too much. 

• Like 4