MidnightDragon

Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

572 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TugaCruz said:

I needed to replace the Medievil because i can't find the game anywhere (its physical) i think i have borrowed it to someone.

Medievil is part of PS Now, so if you can find the trial cost or just go for a month, the game is short enough you might be able to get it done for cheap.

1 hour ago, damcrac5 said:

Medievil is part of PS Now, so if you can find the trial cost or just go for a month, the game is short enough you might be able to get it done for cheap.

Thanks, i didn't remember it. ;) 

1 hour ago, KazaneHime said:

Update #5

• :platinum:Horizon Forbidden West - 100% :platinum:
  • Elden Ring - 12% 27a1.png 15%
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed - 30% 27a1.png60%
  • :platinum:The Pedestrian - 0% 27a1.png 100% :platinum:
  • Detroit: Become Human - 4%
  • A Short Hike - 0%

Swaps (1/2)

- Sekiro 27a1.png The Pedestrian

Complete(2/6)

Had a very long week, spent most of my free time relaxing and... stripping people in Akiba's Trip. Last night I finished off my "first" playthrough after losing my original save data. Played a bit this morning before work, and think I'm well on my way to getting both the Sister Ending as well as Rin's ending.

@TalesofGaming and on Elden Ring: Killed a few bosses, cleared the academy, and working through Caelid at the moment. Continuing to have issues with invaders, but we've started pulling in some amazing people to help us when they get to be too much. It helps to have strong friends 1f602.png

Glad to hear I inspired you to pick it up!! It was a really nice game and only took a few hours to complete. Hope you enjoy it!

Ah it was you! Sorry I meant to quote you before but I wasn’t able to find your post 😅 I did enjoy it! So thanks for the inspiration! 

3 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

How long is Tiny Tina, out of curiosity Dizzy? I figured if it's basically just the DLC from BL2 (which I already love) but with a few extra character trophies it'd be about 25 hours. I'm kind of in the mood for a Borderlands title, and as I'm not going to play BL3 or Wonderland until I have a PS5, this might be the way to go, so I thought I'd ask how long it was.

Yeah, I'd say about 20-25 hrs at least, but could be more as it depends on a couple of things. You need 2 full playthroughs with 1 character to reach lvl 35. I recommend doing it with a gunzerker or Zer0 since their action skill trophy requires almost one full playthrough. If doing it with anyone else is just going to add time because their respective trophies take maybe 1 hr from fresh start. Also finding and killing a 'Chubby' can take more than 10+ extra hrs for some people and others get lucky coming across one during their regular play.