Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

On 4/24/2022 at 10:20 AM, Heather342 said:

Other than that, I started Death's Door on Wednesday and I've already done the 100% completion save file. All I have to do now is the umbrella run on a new game. I like the game a lot, the music in it is really good. But I find some of the encounters a bit frustrating (mainly because I suck at dodging ?). I'm hoping the umbrella run won't be too bad now that I know where to go and what to do in each dungeon.

Dang I love it! I'm so glad other people are playing it. Would highly recommend going through all the dungeons and everything before fighting the big bosses - they aren't required until the very end of the game!!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You're still in good shape to finish before the end of May...and you can add a few more if you so desire.

Haha yeah that's the plan tho I don't know what to add yet.

I want to knock out my PS3 library by the end of next year but there are other titles I want to play on PS4/Vita too. xD

I guess it all depends how much time I'll have left.

9 hours ago, KazaneHime said:

Dang I love it! I'm so glad other people are playing it. Would highly recommend going through all the dungeons and everything before fighting the big bosses - they aren't required until the very end of the game!!

Thanks ? I saw your post as well about saving all the bosses until the end. It's good to know, as I think I need to upgrade my skills before going into some of those fights ?. I'm up to the inner furnace, hoping to have the game finished in a few days

• Like 1