Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

11 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Finally refined my list to 10. DRG and Elden ring will stretch me but I think otherwise achievable in 91 days. I will be playing other games in the background during this challenge.

Deep Rock Galactic 28%

That seems very difficult. Remember spring is only from March to the end of May. :P Good luck!

• Like 3

Sounds like fun and I do believe I'll tag along for the ride as well! Here are my choices (hopefully I got this right :P):

Death Road to Canada (HK stack) - 81%

Elden Ring - 2%

Trials Fusion - 98%

Trials Rising - 0%

Velocity 2X - 8%

I think I'll just start small and go from there! This coincides nicely with the UR Cleanup Challenge, which I am also participating in. Also, given the fact that Elden Ring will take up a considerable amount of time over the coming months, I think it's best to start low and go slow in that regard :giggle:

Cheers everyone and good luck!!

Just now, Joe Dubz said:

Sounds like fun and I do believe I'll tag along for the ride as well! Here are my choices (hopefully I got this right :P):

Death Road to Canada (HK stack) - 81%

Elden Ring - 2%

Trials Fusion - 98%

Trials Rising - 0%

Velocity 2X - 8%

I think I'll just start small and go from there! This coincides nicely with the UR Cleanup Challenge, which I am also participating in. Also, given the fact that Elden Ring will take up a considerable amount of time over the coming months, I think it's best to start low and go slow in that regard :giggle:

Cheers everyone and good luck!!

Some of the games you've entered the current completion is too high. You can have one game up to 50%, everything else must be sub 33% to be eligible 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me!! Okay, back to the drawing board to recalculate... I mistook that percentage as the rarity for some reason 1f62c.png

Okay, list version 2.0 then 1f606.png:

Elden Ring - 2%

Everybody's Golf - 0%

Hyper Light Drifter - 9%

Trials Rising - 0%

Velocity 2X - 9%

Okay, hopefully this one is good to go... @Heather342 or whomever else, please correct me if I got this wrong again 1f602.png

Looks good now ? good luck for the challenge ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

That seems very difficult. Remember spring is only from March to the end of May. :P Good luck!

Oh shit, i didn't notice that. I thought it was another six month event! Well Star Ocean 4 maaaaay be a bit much in that time frame. I'll focus on everything else on my list first and then aim is get SO4 to around 50% and roll it into Summer if that's alright?