Final Fantasy XV 19%

Toukiden Kiwami 41%

Shadow Warrior 3 0%

Crysis Remastered 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered 0%

Gravity Rush 2 0%

0/2 Swaps

7 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Sounds like fun and I do believe I'll tag along for the ride as well! Here are my choices (hopefully I got this right :P):

Death Road to Canada (HK stack) - 81%

Elden Ring - 2%

Trials Fusion - 98%

Trials Rising - 0%

Velocity 2X - 8%

I think I'll just start small and go from there! This coincides nicely with the UR Cleanup Challenge, which I am also participating in. Also, given the fact that Elden Ring will take up a considerable amount of time over the coming months, I think it's best to start low and go slow in that regard :giggle:

Cheers everyone and good luck!!

7 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

I'd like to get involved in this please!

Bloodborne ps4

Ff7 remake ps5

Maneater ps5

Tales of hearts r ps vita

Harvest moon a wonderful life ps4

If I finish these 5 in time, can I select more during the event? 

Good luck to all!!

6 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Okay, you twisted my arm... count me in!

I've managed a GTA and RE title for each challenge I've done, but all I've got left for the former is GTA V... fuck it, let's do it1f60e.png

@Crispy_Oglop I've got a lot of catching up to do with the online but hit me up if you need an extra body for a heist or anything!

Gonna keep it light, trying to remember that we were quite spoiled with the last challenge where time was concerned, and I've got some beefy games that need a paddlin'.

"Takin up space in my backlog? That's a paddlin'."

1. Cities: Skylines (11%)

2. Yakuza 0 (22%)

3. Resident Evil 4 (0%)

4. Grand Theft Auto V (32%)

5. Final Fantasy IX (8%)

6 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

I'd like to jump onboard again too if that's cool. I'll try not to finish three short this time either 1f602.png. So I guess I'll throw together my list! I'll go with 10 first and then go from there.

I'm going to try and add a couple that I can pair up with the ultra rare cleanup Event too - because I've made literally no progress with that so far, despite having every intention too, but my first tier of that was always going to be actual cleanup, and most of the games have too higher a completion to add for this, but I'll chuck in the ones that I can.

1. Little Nightmares (PS4) 0%
  2. Lords of the Fallen (PS4) 0%
  3. Limbo (PS4) 0%
  4. Red Faction: Guerrilla (PS3) 36%
  5. Bastion (PS4) 0%
  6. Resident Evil 4 (PS4) 0%
  7. LEGO DC Super-Villains (PS4) 0%
  8. Child of Light (PS4) 0%
  9. Evoland (PS4) 0%
  10. God of War (2018) PS4 0%

Looking forward to diving back in to another awesome event anyway! This also means that I can start Little Nightmares at 00:01 tonight if I wanted to, so that's a nice little motivator I guess 1f606.png

I thought I'd add another LEGO game, because apparently 17 LEGO games is not enough.... I need one more....until I decide in a few months time, I need another one haha 1f609.png

Also I've just noticed @YaManSmevz and I are both tackling Resident Evil 4 - shame we can't play that one together too, like we briefly did with 5 but we'll be swapping horror stories about Ashleys screams of LEEEEEEEOOOOOON, I'm sure! xD

Think I got everyone. Let me know if I missed anyone.

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Oh shit, i didn't notice that. I thought it was another six month event! Well Star Ocean 4 maaaaay be a bit much in that time frame. I'll focus on everything else on my list first and then aim is get SO4 to around 50% and roll it into Summer if that's alright?

I combine fall and winter due to the heavier release schedule among other things. Spring and summer are separate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jon22264 said:

Signing up, although after my disappointing performance in the Fall/Winter challenge I've learnt my lesson and will aim for smaller amount initially. 

1. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (29%)

2. What Becomes of Edith Finch

3. Until Dawn

4. Kingdom Come Deliverance

5. The Order 1886 (20%)

6. 11-11 Memories Untold

7. Batman: Telltale

8. √ Letter (PS Vita)

9. Beyond Two Souls (PS3)

10. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

All 0% and PS4 unless specified otherwise. 

Added

9 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Evoland is yeah - I've had it on my backlog for years with literally no excuse for not playing.

Even just as a concept it sounds brilliant, a game that literally evolves the more you play it and find things - that seems like such a brilliant idea. So I'm really looking forward to that one,

I don't know how often it goes on sale, I got it in one, so it must do. I don't think the price is all too brutal if you don't fancy waiting. for one though.

It is a pretty rad concept and a game I personally had a lot of fun with. Im pretty sure you will like it as much as I did. ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beerwego said:

My choices if you can add me please... Going to start with 5 and try to finish up the winter challenges too. 

A Plague Tale Innocence 0%

Maneater  0%

Far Cry 6... 1%

Danganronpa 2.....22%

Shadow Warrior 3.....0%

Added

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

@MidnightDragon I was missed when you added people to the list yesterday.

So I'm going to knock out my two swaps now and align my list slightly with another challenge that I'm doing

1. Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) - 46%

2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3) 31%

3. Until Dawn (PS4) - 25%

4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3) - 23%

5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered (PS4) -15%  Late Shift (PS4) - 0%

6. Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream (PS4) - 14%

7. Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4) - 0% Tales From The Borderlands (PS4) - 0%

Swaps used 2/2

Sorry. :( Added

22 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Great to see you and @TalesofGaming back again..... You both put some absolute Behemoths to rest last event! Most people would do Tales of Symphonia and then think, I'll leave JRPG's for a little bit, that's my favourite Tales' game and I think I'd need a rest from the hundreds of hours that game throws at you....... but you went on and conquered Ni No Kuni II as well. Huge Congrats on just those, let alone the whole host of other awesome things you both laid waste to 1f602.png

Evoland is yeah - I've had it on my backlog for years with literally no excuse for not playing.

Even just as a concept it sounds brilliant, a game that literally evolves the more you play it and find things - that seems like such a brilliant idea. So I'm really looking forward to that one,

I don't know how often it goes on sale, I got it in one, so it must do. I don't think the price is all too brutal if you don't fancy waiting. for one though.

I'll have to put it on my wishlist! Can say, Evoland is a great game. I haven't finished the sequel, but it was an evolution of the first so I hope it is also on PlayStation.

Thanks for the compliments!! ? Definitely was a lot, but I really enjoyed having the structure of this event to help me through those ridiculous plats.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:

I'll have to put it on my wishlist! Can say, Evoland is a great game. I haven't finished the sequel, but it was an evolution of the first so I hope it is also on PlayStation.

Evoland on PS4 contains both games so yes its on Playstation.  :)

• Like 3

On 3/1/2022 at 4:38 AM, tonkie18 said:

I’d like to join :)

im having an operation on the 11th and will be off my feet for quite sometime. I was planning to clean up some games. And this will help me keep organised

PS5

- Horizon Forbidden West

PS4

- GTA5 - 45%

- Horizon Zero Dawn - 34%

- Spyro Year of the Dragon - 27%

- Lego SuperVillians - 25%

- Jumanji - 32%
- Lego Star Wars - 4%
- Fallout 76 - 24%
- Lego Superheroes 2 - 9%
- Lego The Incredibles - 27%
- Lego Batman 3 - 9%
- Lego Superheroes - 42%
- Lego Harry Potter 1-4 - 32%
- The Lego Movie - 11%

PS3

- The Last of Us

PS Vita

- Ratchet and Clank -1% (but I’m having trouble getting this to load and save) 

45 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

I'd like to sign up if it's not too late, all 5 of mine are PS4 games at 0%.

• Bastion
  • Pyre
  • Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • Unravel

Added