Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

17 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Hey if sign ups are still open I’d like to join! I will put my list together later and post it.

Post the list and I'll add you.

7 minutes ago, platino-cazador said:

My Games

- Star Wars jedi fallen order(ps4) -10%

- Fe(ps4) - 34%

- Unravel(ps4) - 0%

- Need For Speed Heat(ps4) - 4%

- It Takes Two(ps4) - 38%

Added

Edited by MidnightDragon

Ok, I’m going to add an 8th game to my list because I’ve started playing it today and it seems pretty short. So I’ll add A Musical Story, of course I’d play a new game instead of sticking to my list. I am planning on playing some infamous later today though to make up for it

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya
Currently 17%, this is a quick game
  • Like 1

On 31-1-2022 at 8:03 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Mission 100%: Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

Special thanks to @damon8r351 @colinmazzini and @ShadowStar83x for their parts in hosting the challenge!

If you're like me, you've got an insanely large backlog and have no good reason you keep putting it off and watching it grow. Why not do something about it? Like previous backlog challenges, this event is a challenge to the community to select between 5 and 25 games from your backlog and complete them to 100% starting 00:01 AM EST March 1 and ending at 23:59 US EST on May 31. If you complete the maximum of 25 before the end of the challenge, you can add up to 15 more games for a total of 40.

Now, here are the details and rules. 

• Event Philosophy: This is a firm commitment to complete the games you say you will within the time limit, so choose games you know you can finish, and select a manageable number. The minimum for the event is 5 games, and the maximum is 25. If you finish 25 games, you can add up to 10 more. You can change your games as much as you want until 23:59 EST on February 28. After the event begins, you can make up to two swaps. If you think there's a good reason to drop a game entirely without swapping (like your console broke or the game got damaged beyond repair), message meIf you want to add more games to your list or want to continue after finishing your list, you can add games to your list up to the maximum. Existing DLC counts in the challenge, but any DLC released during the challenge doesn’t have to be completed, but feel free to do so if you wish.
  • Eligible Games: Any game with trophies are eligible for the event, with a few exceptions. One game can have a completion percentage of up to 50%, but the rest must be 33% or under. Unreleased games are fine as long as they're released and you buy them within the challenge's timeframe. If it gets delayed outside the challenge window, you can swap it and it not count against the two swaps. Standalone DLC (like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy) is acceptable as long as it's not part of another trophy list. If it is (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for example), you have to also complete the other trophies. You can also do a game where 100% is unobtainable if you feel strongly about it, but you must complete all obtainable trophies. Individual episodes of a game that has separate trophy lists, such as in early Telltale games or Broken Sword on the Vita, count as a single game; therefore, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse counts as 1 game, not 5. For this event, you may complete a game you have previously done for a different platform or region before the start of this event, but you may not do the same game multiple times during this event. Cross-saving a game for an easy completion will also be ineligible. This includes autopopping a cross gen game on PS5. If you want it on both, you have to do it legit.
  • Eligible Participants: Anyone is eligible to participate, provided you are serious about completing the games you say will. However, if you have flagged games on your PSNProfile, you are banned from participating unless you hide the games, get unflagged, or use a different profile. No cheating! Also, if you change your PSN ID, please let me know so I can update you on the list. I will update the participants at least once a day, but if I miss you, @ me or send me a message and I'll add you ASAP.

Participation List

can i join ore not because i am a seriues gamer currently owning 12 platinum trophies started 1 year ago with the hard games currently doing diablo reaper of souls 

5 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

can i join ore not because i am a seriues gamer currently owning 12 platinum trophies started 1 year ago with the hard games currently doing diablo reaper of souls 

There is nothing stopping you from joining - my advice would be to first fully read the information you quoted and figure out if the challenge is for you. If you think it is - decide on your list of games and then post them in a similar way to the rest of the participants :) 

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 2