Why isn’t auto popping trophies classed as cheating?

12 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

It’s a feature provided by Sony, so labeling it as cheating wouldn’t make much sense. If they should be eligible for fastest achiever however is another discussion. I can totally understand it being frustrating being dethroned by an autopopped list and I can’t really see how anyone would be bothered by being removed from fastest achiever with their 1 sec platinum. They didn’t put that much effort into it. Then again, probably many edge-cases with partially auto-popped lists which would make it hard to moderate

This basically. Auto-popping is an intended feature of the trophy system so it's not really controversial on its own

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

The please continue looking at your trophy list and stop caring about what other people's lists look like, this is the root of your problem.

I want to climb on the leaderboards, but I would never buy a digital game, so imagine how hard it is for me to keep up when people get ten in nine minutes for eight dollars. The solution? Stop caring about everyone else.

TL;DR, you do you, boo.

Very true. I just don’t understand but maybe I never will. I just looked on the ps5 forum and the top post was people listing games with the ability to auto pop trophies and it just made me question a few things