Dawn of Ragnarok trophies list

Neme-ita

Over the Hills…: Complete all territories of Svartalfheim (Dawn of Ragnarök)

Ashes of Svartalfheim: Complete the Dawn of Ragnarök campaign (Dawn of Ragnarök)

Secret Achievement Continue playing to unlock this achievement.

Secret AchievementContinue playing to unlock this achievement.

It's All in the Wrist: Kill 30 enemies with an Atgeir (Dawn of Ragnarök)

Aesir Spelunker: Discover all Shelters (Dawn of Ragnarök)

Secret Achievement Continue playing to unlock this achievement.

See No Evil: Teleport-Assassinate two enemies and fly away without being detected (Dawn of Ragnarök)

Flying Fortress: Reach a Muspelheim Monolith (Dawn of Ragnarök)

• Like 2

We don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if there are more trophies coming down the road. Based on this article (Assassin's Creed Valhalla Year 2 features return of Kassandra and massive Ragnarök expansion • Eurogamer.net) it's clear that Year 2 doesn't end with this DLC so whether or not what they release after will have more trophies is impossible to know for sure but it very well could happen.

9 hours ago, inK-iwnl- said:

We don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if there are more trophies coming down the road. Based on this article (Assassin's Creed Valhalla Year 2 features return of Kassandra and massive Ragnarök expansion • Eurogamer.net) it's clear that Year 2 doesn't end with this DLC so whether or not what they release after will have more trophies is impossible to know for sure but it very well could happen.

The kassandra dlc was released already though I believe. Why wouldn't it be possible for year 2 to end with this?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

The kassandra dlc was released already though I believe. Why wouldn't it be possible for year 2 to end with this?

If you read the article I linked the person they are interviewing from Ubisoft says that there's more stuff coming after Dawn of Ragnarok, here's the full quote:

Kassandra aside, what does the future hold for Valhalla and its characters? Today's announcements cover Year 2 up to Dawn of Ragnarök in March - but there's more to come beyond that, Araiza confirmed.

"There's 12 months of the year, I believe, right?" he laughed. "We can't give too much of the details right now [but] there will be another game mode introduced sometime next year. There's other stuff that we're working on.

So it sounds like there's a bunch more stuff coming out later this year, and each addition there's always a chance they add more trophies.

5 hours ago, inK-iwnl- said:

If you read the article I linked the person they are interviewing from Ubisoft says that there's more stuff coming after Dawn of Ragnarok, here's the full quote:

So it sounds like there's a bunch more stuff coming out later this year, and each addition there's always a chance they add more trophies.

Damn, when will it end? I want to move on, even though I loved this game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 8:37 PM, gatsby132star said:

HELL YEAH! 1f528.png  Do we know if these are the absolute final trophies we’re gonna get for this game?

Doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if we get one more big expansion and at least 1-2 free updates with trophies, given how the mastery challenges and tombs had incomplete storylines. Speaking of the free ones, I wonder if the probable continuation will tie the stories together? You can find a note from the mastery lady in one of the tombs, but otherwise they seem unconnected (unless Odin's Eye is used for that Isu door on the ground of the first tomb?).

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Read a comment on youtube that you need the dlc abilities now for the plat so I got worried.

Yeah, I imagine that ‘Use a Mastery Point’ would take a lot longer now. I think on release the max level was 400 and since then they’ve added so many skills that I believe after Ragnarok I was 544, give or take a few as didn’t pay much attention. You could still get all those points in the main game though but imagine it would take some farming.

Edited by Darth_Krid

On 3/9/2022 at 0:48 PM, Darth_Krid said:

Yeah, I imagine that ‘Use a Mastery Point’ would take a lot longer now. I think on release the max level was 400 and since then they’ve added so many skills that I believe after Ragnarok I was 544, give or take a few as didn’t pay much attention. You could still get all those points in the main game though but imagine it would take some farming.

I hit Mastery point when returning from Valhalla - with level 475. Admittedly I'd done a lot of the collectibles - collecting artifacts, wealth etc before really starting to play missions.

There was still a way to go after Valhalla, so theoretically there's scope to fill out the skill tree without dlc.

Oc there's also river raids and those Tomb of the Fallen & Mastery Challenge areas available as free DLC to gain xp. Also finding the hoard treasures give xp but aren't needed for 100% completion of areas.

I got this before Ragnorak DLC was realeased, so am aware the requirements have now been raised across the board, but with a fair bit of the game still to play after Valhalla I'd say its still open to get to Mastery without buying DLC, they've just made the trophy harder to get as some of the Mastery Challenges are bs  :(

Worryingly though, the level being raised from 475 to 544 is a fair jump, and I'm not sure I've hit 69 single mastery points when finishing the main game....

Edit to add: I see from the trophy list someone git the mastery point without doing any dlc on 11th March.

But I also saw someone get that trophy without any other main game trophies on 12th Marc - not even leaving Norway lol

Edited by yoda_squad

4 hours ago, Ravie_HD said:

How long is it going to take to complete the DoR DLC with all trophies?

Took me about 12 hours as mentioned in the guide, could probably do it in 10 now following it as a few of the collectibles took some working out. Those who take their time might take 15-20 but I struggle to see how anyone could take more than that.

• 2 weeks later...