LiS Remastered Trophy List

willmill97

1 minute ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The remaster is mainly because of a new engine (Unreal 4, instead of Unreal 3 like in the original), and better visuals apparently) - But I'm sure money is an incentive too.

Money's always an incentive, but the existence of a new engine at least makes the remaster feel more useful. Thanks for the info!

Edited by starcrunch061

Just now, StygianWolf4 said:

The remaster is mainly because of a new engine (Unreal 4, instead of Unreal 3 like in the original), and better visuals apparently) - But I'm sure money is an incentive too.

No worries! Not saying PS5 ports will definitely happen, but I'd say there's a possibility. If they do that, then it should be a free upgrade to those who have the remaster collection at least. 

You and me both buddy, it would look great with the rest of my LIS physical collection :wub:

i'm hopping for a different trophy list for be honnest, i already have the ps4 version that i enjoy so much, but i feel really bad about replay it on the same console just for graphic aspect ! and hopefully not auto-pop between version ! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I never liked the trophies of this game. Sad to see they kept them the same.

Also, isn't Life is Strange already a PS4 game? What exactly is the remaster accomplishing?

I think it just exists to make more money out of the game. It looks pretty much the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtMontef said:

Come on, what else would be appropriate for such story driven game? That's literally all you can do with the trophies

Not to mention that influencing player choice, for games like these imo is a terrible thing to do and antithetical to the point, there's a reason that Undertale creator Toby Fox dislikes them and why there's no trophies for specific endings in that game.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Not to mention that influencing player choice, for games like these imo is a terrible thing to do and antithetical to the point, there's a reason that Undertale creator Toby Fox dislikes them and why there's no trophies for specific endings in that game.

Imagine if we had to do 5 different playthroughs if the game had separate trophies for romancing Warren and Chloe or other choices. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Sorta wished they gave previous owners of LIS & LIS Before The Storm a discount for the Remastered Collection. I'm likely to get it, but paying $40 is a little much.

As happy as I am for LiS/BtS to get a remaster, I will be waiting until a decent sale comes along.

2 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

I really appreciate the fact that there are no trophies tied to making particular decisions. I want the story to play out based on the choices I want to make, not to get a story told to me via a trophy list.

• Like 1