LiS Remastered Trophy List

willmill97

2 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

Not to mention that influencing player choice, for games like these imo is a terrible thing to do and antithetical to the point, there's a reason that Undertale creator Toby Fox dislikes them and why there's no trophies for specific endings in that game.

This. Final season of TWD really screwed it up.

I'd kill for a box version of this. I only accept factory new copies and those are expensive as all hell (I once had an occasion to buy NEW BFtS deluxe for like 13$ but didn't do that... still don't know why). Then I'd buy 2 (fortunately cheap) and TC (not so cheap).

Edited by Cerber108
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I never liked the trophies of this game. Sad to see they kept them the same.

Also, isn't Life is Strange already a PS4 game? What exactly is the remaster accomplishing?

The original was essentially an indie game so the remaster is giving it the budget of later entries. Before the Storm was a small spinoff so it too wasn't exactly featured in its original release.

I'm also confused on the no PS5 part. The announcement says it was going to be on PS5 and the website even has an option to buy it on PS5, but when you click on it it takes you to the PS4 version in the store. No trophy list seems to imply that that part is a mistake, but was there any notification that it wasn't coming to PS5 anywhere?

Edited by DishwasherSafe