Wow. This is not a good remaster.

ArtMontef

I haven't experienced any sort of this what you've experienced, I think for every console its different or it can be something that is easily fixable if you notify the developers, personally I don't think ranting helps here since you won't find your answer here. I bought it for the sake of relieving the game and story.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

I mean, I bought it to replay the story as well obviously, but you could do it with previous version wouldn't you? I bought it to replay, experience the story and get trophies again, but the "remaster" part was what justified the cost for me, since I already have previous versions. The graphics upgrade was the sole marketing point with this game ?‍♀️ I don't see how pointing out the problems is "ranting"?

I still love the game and I will replay it and platinum it, but if I knew what quality was the remaster I would've waited few months for sale. 

It seemed like you were ranting on here trying to find for answers, I can be wrong though because everyone can have their opinion, but like i said this is best if you notify the developers, I mean they even posted on Twitter about if you experience anything unusual. 

Submit your thing here: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=19038&la=2

• Like 1

So I got some crashes and other bugs while playing this. No subtitles other than program code for subtitle input, crashes in episode 5 that had me suddenly having to do the locker, gather bottles 3 times, and some rather creepy camera angles. My advise is to wait for a patch!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Olemar1us said:

So I got some crashes and other bugs while playing this. No subtitles other than program code for subtitle input, crashes in episode 5 that had me suddenly having to do the locker, gather bottles 3 times, and some rather creepy camera angles. My advise is to wait for a patch!

So it's not just me "ranting", but it's genuinely very poorly made "remaster". Shame, this game deserves better than this, damn

• Like 1