Read Carefully - Reporting problems/glitches

xl-Kyo-lx

I see a lot of people experiencing glitches/bugs on the game and then they try to find their answers on PSN Profiles, trust me you are NOT gonna find your answers here, It was clearly said on the Twitter post from Life Is Strange that if you experience anything unusual then submit a forum here: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=19038&la=2, You fill in this forum and it will be send to the developers for further notice, In the mean time we have to wait for an update from LiS/Square Enix/DontNOD themselves, be patient ladies and gentlemen, I'm pretty sure this wasn't done express and I'm pretty sure they will acknowledge the issues in the game. 

• Like 2

Getting feedback quickly after launch when most teams are still set up to address them is vital for the best success for improving things. Thanks for sharing and I’m hoping everyone both shares their experiences but also does the responsible thing and reports their issues, especially on the first day of release. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

I see a lot of people experiencing glitches/bugs on the game and then they try to find their answers on PSN Profiles, trust me you are NOT gonna find your answers here, It was clearly said on the Twitter post from Life Is Strange that if you experience anything unusual then submit a forum here: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=19038&la=2, You fill in this forum and it will be send to the developers for further notice, In the mean time we have to wait for an update from LiS/Square Enix/DontNOD themselves, be patient ladies and gentlemen, I'm pretty sure this wasn't done express and I'm pretty sure they will acknowledge the issues in the game. 

Do you have the American link?

This isn't a new game. It's an older game now that has been remastered and yet the apparent glitches are just proof these people responsible for coming out with the remasters don't give a shit for the customer base.

They're taking the easy way out by having the players, us as gamers actually beta test the games instead of hiring playtesters for work for these companies and test the games prior to their release date. That's the entire point of having playtesters. They worked great back in the PS2 generation, but that was a different time.

Mafia II: Definitive Edition. A fair number of Ubisoft games. A lot of titles remastered for the new generation that have more bugs and glitches than the original games ever had.

• Like 1

So to reply to this topic, the issues has been noticed and they are doing their best to bring out a patch ASAP but please give them time, thank you. 

See tweet from LiS here: 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:08 AM, TheRedMaverick said:

The entire point of a forum section for a video game is to discuss any facet of that game as long as it's within the rules of the site/board. For a new game that just came out especially, discussing the current state of the game is pretty important for people to make their judgement on whether to buy this now or wait until issues get ironed out (if ever). Some issues could also have solutions that other users have found themselves without opening a ticket.

I completely agree with your statement and i have no further saying to this.

21 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

This isn't a new game. It's an older game now that has been remastered and yet the apparent glitches are just proof these people responsible for coming out with the remasters don't give a shit for the customer base.

They're taking the easy way out by having the players, us as gamers actually beta test the games instead of hiring playtesters for work for these companies and test the games prior to their release date. That's the entire point of having playtesters. They worked great back in the PS2 generation, but that was a different time.

Mafia II: Definitive Edition. A fair number of Ubisoft games. A lot of titles remastered for the new generation that have more bugs and glitches than the original games ever had.

You make a good point there, but as you can see that the news came fast to them and they addressed it and they are working on a patch for the game, you can't tell me that they were like "Oh lets do it intentional because they will buy it either way", I believe that they actually care about their fanbase, have you seen how the GTA Trilogy has been treated? Those people straight up vanished and were like "Thank you for the money" and dipped, they literally abandoned the game and never let anything hear from them again, that is what i call leaving your players in the stake, LiS would never do that, they see their faults and they will fix it. 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, DaivRules said:

Getting feedback quickly after launch when most teams are still set up to address them is vital for the best success for improving things. Thanks for sharing and I’m hoping everyone both shares their experiences but also does the responsible thing and reports their issues, especially on the first day of release. 

Ofcourse, happy to share and I'm glad they are trying to find a patch soon for the issues that have been occurred.

On 2/3/2022 at 6:57 PM, ArtMontef said:

You know what? 1f914.png I always was not fan of dunking on developers, always defended stuff like big open worlds being broken because of sheer amount of code there and what it takes to make those games. 

But it's kinda weird, I saw you in every post about this remaster and judging by your profile you just booted it up and didn't play it alot, since you have only one trophy that can be gotten like 5 minutes in. Why are you so adamant on defending this if you didn't experience this yourself? Do you really believe that NOONE making that remaster realized that subtitles from chapter 2 onwards don't work at all? Subtitles are turned on by default, you have to go out of your way to not see it when playing. I really am not saying to shit on the devs, I know how hard of a job it is, but we have all rights to criticize a product we paid for, especially product that already exists and was sold us as a "better version". 

FYI I have platinumed all the previous LiS games if you'd actually have checked correctly, I am waiting for a patch so i can play smoothly without bugs and what is wrong with defending an developer? You can criticize all you want but so can i and we have different opinions. 

7 hours ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

FYI I have platinumed all the previous LiS games if you'd actually have checked correctly, I am waiting for a patch so i can play smoothly without bugs and what is wrong with defending an developer? You can criticize all you want but so can i and we have different opinions. 

What do previous versions have to do with this remaster? 

On a different thread when I posted list of issues I encountered you replied that you haven't encountered any of that and ranting won't help. Well you couldn't have encountered them, why even comment? If I haven't played GTA Trilogy remaster, why would I defend Rockstar in the thread about how broken the game is? 

I am just asking what is your gain here to defend a game you haven't played, I am just curious ?‍♀️ No need to get defensive, not every conversation needs to be an argument, I am just asking a question because your behaviour seemed bizarre to me. Like you have a personal stake in this ?‍♀️

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

What do previous versions have to do with this remaster? 

On a different thread when I posted list of issues I encountered you replied that you haven't encountered any of that and ranting won't help. Well you couldn't have encountered them, why even comment? If I haven't played GTA Trilogy remaster, why would I defend Rockstar in the thread about how broken the game is? 

I am just asking what is your gain here to defend a game you haven't played, I am just curious ?‍♀️ No need to get defensive, not every conversation needs to be an argument, I am just asking a question because your behaviour seemed bizarre to me. Like you have a personal stake in this ?‍♀️

I already see that this is going nowhere fast so I'll keep it on a short notice. I said it because i thought that you were ranting about the game to get attention, that was my personal stake in this, I made this thread to make awareness that you can't find your answer here regarding to questioning over bugs and glitches and i directed people to the site to spread their issues there, nothing wrong with that, right? When i saw you call it "Wow. This is not a good remaster." I thought that you were one of those people to seek attention and rant about it to find your answers here while not even giving the developers time to even find the issues that are being mentioned and they are working on it, people go straight into conclusions while not even knowing the context of it, but clearly i was wrong and you stated your opinion in your thread and that's okay, everyone has their opinions on games etc, but you gotta agree that at least they are fixing it and trying to bring it back asap and smoothly this time, My behaviour has nothing to do with what i say in a thread about a game or otherwise, keep that out of this please. I said in your thread that i didn't encounter anything because i was in the begin of the game but when i went further i started noticing the bugs/glitches that occurred so i was too fast with my reply to your post, apologies for that but you gotta give credit to them that they at least try to do something unlike some other developers who literally throw away their game basically and do nothing about it and just go on with their life and let the people disappointed who literally paid for the game, I also paid for LiS Remastered like you and all other people and I am patiently waiting for a patch. Hope i don't have to explain myself again while i wrote this paragraph. Have a nice day/evening. 

2 hours ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

I already see that this is going nowhere fast so I'll keep it on a short notice. I said it because i thought that you were ranting about the game to get attention, that was my personal stake in this, I made this thread to make awareness that you can't find your answer here regarding to questioning over bugs and glitches and i directed people to the site to spread their issues there, nothing wrong with that, right? When i saw you call it "Wow. This is not a good remaster." I thought that you were one of those people to seek attention and rant about it to find your answers here while not even giving the developers time to even find the issues that are being mentioned and they are working on it, people go straight into conclusions while not even knowing the context of it, but clearly i was wrong and you stated your opinion in your thread and that's okay, everyone has their opinions on games etc, but you gotta agree that at least they are fixing it and trying to bring it back asap and smoothly this time, My behaviour has nothing to do with what i say in a thread about a game or otherwise, keep that out of this please. I said in your thread that i didn't encounter anything because i was in the begin of the game but when i went further i started noticing the bugs/glitches that occurred so i was too fast with my reply to your post, apologies for that but you gotta give credit to them that they at least try to do something unlike some other developers who literally throw away their game basically and do nothing about it and just go on with their life and let the people disappointed who literally paid for the game, I also paid for LiS Remastered like you and all other people and I am patiently waiting for a patch. Hope i don't have to explain myself again while i wrote this paragraph. Have a nice day/evening. 

Hey hey hey, I asked, I didn't mean to make it seem like an attack or something, if it sounded that way then sorry, wasn't my intention. As I said I was just curious to hear your explanation, but I understand, having just conversations about stuff on the internet is rare, so I see why you may think I was like "going after you". Again, I was just asking :) Sometimes I just want to see stuff from other peoples perspective. I thought like "oh maybe they have family member in a studio, and they know studio worked very hard on it so seeing negative comments is annoying to them". It's probably best to drop the subject I guess. 

• Like 2