Is 100% from scratch possible in 2022?

JokerSmile007

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 2:14 PM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Just got the 100%, perfectly doable. Just need good reliable people for the trophies that require them. I did not need to do the base game online trophies in one go btw, maybe it only affects certain regions?

Yoy didnt have to do the base online in one go because your account was made way before the psn nane change update (around 2019). Any new accounts from that point on don’t have the stats save

despite it it only takes about an hour to do all the mp trophies and you can split screen too

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cosmicanomaly said:

Always heard BO2 was bad for multiplayer hacks, is this one not the same?  Never bought 2 but never wanted to do MP on this one for that reason.  Thanks for any info.

Black Ops 1 doesn't really have modded lobbies, as that's always been a W@W/BO2 thing, oddly enough. But, you will definitely find people with modded classes in multiplayer, much like MW3. The classes will make them invisible and give them god mode, so... have fun with that. Reason why BO2 is so rampant, is because GSC menus were heavily spread around in the BO2 days vs. the BO1 days, while W@W was broken by USB mods. 

42 minutes ago, lbadplaay said:

Does this game support LAN play ?
Would it be possible to play in the same room with 4 ps3s to do the zombie trophies once the servers get shut down ?

Both BO1 and BO2 support LAN.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 5:26 PM, Cruscah said:

If anyone is still reading this i want to point out that the trophy They are going THROUGH! requires to be played online in order to be unlocked.

Even tho it's possible to meet the requirement in single mode, the trophy won't pop. I read somewhere that the devs couldn't make it work offline so they added a new ruleset which applies only when you are playing on their servers. So make sure to unlock this trophy quickly as the other online ones (which, to be correct, should only be the first two: date night and in the money. The others can be obtained playing on a single console with a friend and a second controller) if you want to 100% the game. 

Edited by greatfede

• 3 weeks later...
On 31-3-2023 at 5:24 PM, greatfede said:

If anyone is still reading this i want to point out that the trophy They are going THROUGH! requires to be played online in order to be unlocked.

Even tho it's possible to meet the requirement in single mode, the trophy won't pop. I read somewhere that the devs couldn't make it work offline so they added a new ruleset which applies only when you are playing on their servers. So make sure to unlock this trophy quickly as the other online ones (which, to be correct, should only be the first two: date night and in the money. The others can be obtained playing on a single console with a friend and a second controller) if you want to 100% the game. 

I did this one yesterday in 'solo mode'. My PS3 was online though, so not sure if you meant that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/4/2023 at 9:12 AM, petrus_hendrikus said:

I did this one yesterday in 'solo mode'. My PS3 was online though, so not sure if you meant that.

Oh, maybe being online is enough.

For sure it wasn’t unlocking when I was offline.

I did it several times with no result

• 1 month later...
On 23/10/2022 at 5:04 PM, Machote777 said:

Im having some trouble finding people  to do the in the money trophy

They just ignore me 

As long as who ever is aiming gor troph 

Make it top 3/III/Three in the match/game end leaderboards

Sad this game after new popular games release

Recent older popular games are 

Forgotten or dropped there high 

Popularity positions

Edited by UNLEADED_BRONZE

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any physical edition with full access to the DLCs or do I need to buy them separately on the digital store? 

Edit: I found out that I need to buy the DLCs on the digital store, however I can only see 2 items for sale: the Gold Edition that comes with the "First Strike" DLC; and, the "Ressurection" DLC. How can I get the other 2 DLCs? Escalation and Annihilation. 

Edited by zemiguelreis

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, C-MythNG said:

So would I need to play a multiplayer match to get money to play wager matches and then get the 5 matches done in one sitting is that how it works 

Yeah, that's what I had to do.