Insult to injury regarding the theme listed

So I pre-ordered the collection cause I love these games and wanted an excuse to replatinum them and was excited about the theme listed. No theme on purchase figured ok release day content release day comes no theme. So I contact playstation support and after 30 mins I'm told oh you only get the theme if you preordered day 1 under a time frame but after that you just don't get it. None of this is listed on the store page and the them was listed on the preorder and was even listed on the ultimate edition of true colors aswell so honestly we all should have gotten the theme no matter the version or how we got it. But it's not

• Like 1

On 3.2.2022 at 0:35 AM, MarcusPunisher said:

I saw that theme and it looked really good, especially with the main menu theme playing during it. I was even considering a pre-order, but not what they overcharged, even for a remaster. Based on how these "remasters" turned out, I'm glad I leaned towards my better judgement. 

Still not over charged and neither is the ultimate edition. Yes, we should've gotten the theme, but still