Duplicate trophies

theitdemon

So, I am thinking of playing this (being as I have it downloaded) but what I don't want to do is to duplicate the trophy list and have the ps3 one).

I general, I don't mind having the same set of trophies twice but would rather it be completely separate lists and I earn then separately.

What I don't want is to play this, earn a trophy, then it automatically gets duplicated on the ps3.

So, can I play this game, earn trophies and sync them without them being duplicated?

Or will I automatically get the ps3 version trophies as well?

Game auto-saves to cloud. So the only way is playing offline. But don't forget about Wall Brawl trophy...

I would recommend playing online on ps3 and offline on vita. After getting 100% on ps3 and all offline trophies on vita switch it to online and you'll get 2 last trophies.

Trophy list is added to your profile when you launch the game. Since you can't launch ps3 game on vita...

Game auto-saves to cloud, so when you launch the game on ps3, you'll get all the trophies you got on vita. It's the cheap way, however.

Edited by vivan

Game auto-saves to cloud. So the only way is playing offline. But don't forget about Wall Brawl trophy...

I would recommend playing online on ps3 and offline on vita. After getting 100% on ps3 and all offline trophies on vita switch it to online and you'll get 2 last trophies.

Trophy list is added to your profile when you launch the game. Since you can't launch ps3 game on vita...

Game auto-saves to cloud, so when you launch the game on ps3, you'll get all the trophies you got on vita. It's the cheap way, however.

Ah, so you are saying play it on Vita and then just not on ps3?

That's sort of what I guessed was probably the case.

Ah, so you are saying play it on Vita and then just not on ps3?

That's sort of what I guessed was probably the case.

You could try playing it on Vita, get the plat, then delete all saved data, and try playing it on PS3. That worked for Sly 4 when I got the Yellow Light of Death. I lost my platinum save and had to redo it all on the Vita because it didn't cross-save. May work for Motorstorm if you want to earn the platinum twice :)

You could try playing it on Vita, get the plat, then delete all saved data, and try playing it on PS3. That worked for Sly 4 when I got the Yellow Light of Death. I lost my platinum save and had to redo it all on the Vita because it didn't cross-save. May work for Motorstorm if you want to earn the platinum twice :)

Might give that a go. Thanks.

Don't really intend to play it on ps3 anyway