DLC Trophies: State February 2022

kantera

All trophies are still obtainable but the MP collectibles trophy is a royal PITA these days due to certain modes and the official website being taken down, though you can work around it by asking someone who still has the old Pistols only game type available in the match history to invite you to a match, then it will save to your match history for future use :).

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All trophies are still obtainable but the MP collectibles trophy is a royal PITA these days due to certain modes and the official website being taken down, though you can work around it by asking someone who still has the old Pistols only game type available in the match history to invite you to a match, then it will save to your match history for future use :).

Could you elaborate a bit in regards of this issue? I also need to do both DLC, but I got no clue on what do to or what things I should look out for.

13 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Could you elaborate a bit in regards of this issue? I also need to do both DLC, but I got no clue on what do to or what things I should look out for.

Back when the website still worked, you could add maps/playlist from the site to your ps4 account. The pistols only mode is one of those, and literally no one plays that mode. Instead, you'll just end up in a bot match on only one map, which makes finding all of the collectibles pretty easy

• Like 3

Thanks for the answers. I'll reinstall the game and see how everything works as it's been a long time.
I've been searching the store for these DLC's and I think I only find Intercept as a separate add-on. Is it best to buy the Season Pass instead?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, kantera said:

Thanks for the answers. I'll reinstall the game and see how everything works as it's been a long time.
I've been searching the store for these DLC's and I think I only find Intercept as a separate add-on. Is it best to buy the Season Pass instead?

Thanks!

The Intercept DLC has 2 versions: One that is a DLC for KZ4 and the other is a standalone game with its own list, though it has cross-save so many of the trophies can be auto-popped.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The Intercept DLC has 2 versions: One that is a DLC for KZ4 and the other is a standalone game with its own list, though it has cross-save so many of the trophies can be auto-popped.

Ah whoopsie, so it's best to buy the € 9,99 then. But I don't see Insurgent anywhere? Or buying the Season Pass will include both DLC's? Which is € 12,99 now?

Thanks!

Ok sorry but I'm confused now.

@HuntingFever stated that the collectibles are a pain in the ass now, since the website is down, while @SnowxSakura mentioned the colelctibles are pretty easy? Or am I just getting it wrong and the collectibles are easy while it's hard to play pistol modes? Are these modes trophy relevant? Are there collectibles that only can be found in those modes? Someone please enlighten me...

25 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Ok sorry but I'm confused now.

@HuntingFever stated that the collectibles are a pain in the ass now, since the website is down, while @SnowxSakura mentioned the colelctibles are pretty easy? Or am I just getting it wrong and the collectibles are easy while it's hard to play pistol modes? Are these modes trophy relevant? Are there collectibles that only can be found in those modes? Someone please enlighten me...

To elaborate, it's easy when you have access to the particular "pistols only" custom match. I haven't done it myself so the details are fuzzy, but when the website was still up, you could bookmark this particular custom match so that when you played online, you could repeatedly play this custom match back to back and it makes getting the collectibles way easier.

In 2022, the website no longer works, so what you need to do now is find someone who still has this match bookmarked from before the website was taken down and have them host the custom match. You can then bookmark the match in-game and have access to that custom match just like when the site was up. Hope that clears it up a bit

• Like 4

18 hours ago, kantera said:

And has anyone here bookmarked this match? :)

I'm hoping someone will be able to answer you here but if not, you might be able to join or create a boosting session and ask for someone who has that match saved to help out (I will have to do this myself eventually too ?):

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/2237-killzone-shadow-fall

On 2/4/2022 at 8:58 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah I have it on mine from back when I did it years ago

Thanks for the reply but I just launched a Classic Warzone or Extended Warzone and 95% of the time I was alone and searched for the collectible :). Almost done with multiplayer Insurgent trophies and will soon start the Intercept trophies. I've read the guide and it seems I only need another player for Necromancer. The other ones seem to be doable solo :).

Thanks!

Edited by Stevieboy

The 25 collectibles aren't that bad tbh. I did them all within 2 to 3 nightly sessions by going on Official Extended Warzone. Hardly anyone plays that mode. Easiest map to find collectibles is the Penthouse since they're almost always in the bottom floors. Avoid large maps. Should take 5-10 hours tops. Just put on some music or a podcast and get it over with. I wouldn't recommend boosting this either since there's really no time save unless one person is helping another and doesn't need the collectible.

Edited by Mad
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Can someone explain how to setup the matches for the insurgent DLC when boosting the trophies with bots? I tried it twice, but I can't hack or steal anything from the bots. Don't know why or what I'm doing wrong. The menu for the setup is quite irritating as well. 

IIRC, you can disable classes so get rid of classes that don't have anything you can hack. This will help maximize the opportunities of hacking equipment but the bots placing them is random. I recommend playing on small maps. You can also disable weapons so that melee is the only way to attack. 

If you can find a boosting partner it should be faster as you can keep hacking back and forth  instead of waiting for the bots to place something. 

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to Intercept Coop DLC, this mode is completely dead. The stat tracking is limited to the current challenges you have unlocked so it is highly recommended to manually keep track of banked points for each class, total number of wins, and melee kills. You have to have at least 2 people for the Necromancer trophy and may want to manually track the 50 revives too. The 250 turret kills will come naturally for the Tactician as will the Assault's 250 kills with their secondary weapon - the Breacher shotgun. The 250 kills for the Marksman's secondary, the LS70, is really easy if you go to the highest point of the map (look for stairs and or ladders going up, usuallyin the same area you spawn) and only shoot at groups of enemies. Try not to waste these shots on one enemy.

Once I got used to this mode I ran solo Assault and most matches lasted between 9 and 15 minutes long; if your boosting group is taking significantly longer than this I honestly recommend only trying to play with them for all trophies except for the Coop Captain (50 wins). Though hopefully in the time it takes to get those trophies you'll have developed a good synergy and can get through rounds quickly. 

I recommend doing the outpost map when running solo and actively try completing the  challenges at least for Assault to get better primary weapons, the M82 is amzing as always.

Edited by da-Noob123