GunGunGun Trophies

Derqaboo

This is more of an F.Y.I. post for players of this game and for other people who would like to play it. The trophies seem to be very buggy. Many trophies I have unlocked took a lot of time to pop even though I hit the requirements.

A good fix for this that has worked for most trophies is to close out of the game when you have reached a trophy requirement and relaunch the game. After that start a match and you will see the game starts to show some lag and the trophy will pop shortly after. It also works if you unlocked a few in a row too.

Also the earn 1 million points in a game is either falsely stated or is also buggy. I played various games and achieved well over 1 million points and the trophy didn't pop until I accumulated about 10 million points overall. When the trophy did pop it was during a game where I had 30k points.

So just a a heads up for everyone, let me know if you have come across these issues or add any new bugs you have seen while going for this platinum. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, I fortunately noticed the delayed trophy popping early during my playthrough. After awhile of playing and knowing for sure that I met certain trophy requirements, I would let my PS4 sit without it going to sleep. It takes a REALLY long time (like hours) but the trophies eventually popped. Last night, I finally got the $1 million bounty trophy and bought all the hats to get those related trophies to unlock the platinum. Using the aforementioned strategy (I left my PS4 on over night), it took a little over 6 hours from the time I know I unlocked the final trophy for all trophies including the platinum to pop.

Just another potential strategy to keep in mind.