I think I know why game save crashes.

If you go into a safe house that you can normally go into but the yellow triangle is not there before you enter and you save , it seems to corrupt your manual save , now it’s happened to me twice but anyone fancy testing this theory out to see if this is a preventive issue ?

This usually happens near a safe house after you finish a mission or you drive fast to a safe house before the map fully loads / renders.

N.B this is at your own risk and I take NO responsibility for loss of data and would advise to back up save beforehand.

Edited by amurnin100

On 4/2/2022 at 0:24 PM, amurnin100 said:

If you go into a safe house that you can normally go into but the yellow triangle is not there before you enter and you save , it seems to corrupt your manual save , now it’s happened to me twice but anyone fancy testing this theory out to see if this is a preventive issue ?

This usually happens near a safe house after you finish a mission or you drive fast to a safe house before the map fully loads / renders.

N.B this is at your own risk and I take NO responsibility for loss of data and would advise to back up save beforehand.

Can’t say I’ve had that happen.. I’m normally pretty quick going to safe houses and save to avoid crashes .. my crashes seem to happen more when checking the map to put down a marker say for car locations , oysters or horse shoes etc.. wonder if that’s a similar thing ,  not rendering properly. It’s definitely better than previous versions but the rendering is still there. Interesting theory. 

• Like 1