Auto-Popping

On 04/02/2022 at 2:39 PM, PlatinumLeznis said:

I got my platinum in like 10 minutes, just load your 100% ps4 save, go to your ship, look at the plants, and meditate. It should unlock immediately

I want to play the story again anyway, so might as well get accurate stamps for this things i've done legit.

Thanks all the for responses.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

If this helps.....

I got plat on the ps4 version and had the save file backed up to ps cloud.

I then played the ps5 version from scratch, played through the story and got any misc trophies along the way, combat ones etc.
Backed up ps5 save to ps cloud.
Deleted the ps5 save from the console. Downloaded ps4 save to the console.

Loaded up ps5 game and on the main menu there is an option that shows up asking if you want to import ps4 save. Say yes. Load the game and press R3 on a meditation point. Pop! pop! pop!

My intention was to play through the story again and then auto-pop the collectibles/grindy trophies afterwards. I did however face some issues, like a story related trophy didn't pop and a combat one seemed glitchy as that one also wouldn't pop. The story one popped with the autopopping and with the combat one I just had to get 1 more kill. All other trophies popped fine. So if it wasn't for this autopopping I may have had to do new game plus or something to get the glitchy ones to pop. Anyway hope this helps someone.