So how is it?

willmill97

7 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

About the collectibles, I looked at PlayStation Trophies's guide and they're saying that you want to make a backup save before the main quest where you meet Veronica Ryan (the Known Associate trophy) because after you finish that quest is when some areas become unavailable. It's late in the game (from what I've read there's 22 main quests and the one with Veronica Ryan is the 19th). So it sounds like you can either make a backup there, get all of the other trophies and then return to that backup to finish off the collectibles or you can go around and get all the collectibles before starting that quest.

Here is a link to their guide for anyone who wants it: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/dying-light-2/guide/

Do we know which locations get locked away? Just so we can grab those quickly first.

Edited by Anke

I don't get all of the praise for the parkour in this game. It feels so floaty. DL1 felt like it had more weight to it and was more precise.

I also don't understand how the lockpick upgrades work. I upgraded my lockpicks to level 4 and I still can't force open easy locks. It doesn't give the option.

I even used up all my picks and made new ones and it still doesn't work.

• Like 2