BabyfaceWags

Herzlich Wilkommen! Glitched?

23 posts in this topic

This trophy is supposed to unlock when you enter the bazaar, but I’ve been there multiple times and according to my profile I’ve got about 8 hours played. Shouldn’t this have popped by now?

The trophy unlocked for me on the objective "Meet the people of the Bazaar" in the Story Quest called "The Only Way Out". If you have done this part then it is possible the trophy may have glitched on you.

Glitched for me too.

I only fixed it by jumping into lots of co-op games on that quest until finally after about an hour or two of trying (handy when everyone is at the start of the game at the moment) I managed to get into a game moments before the person went through the door and it popped. 

Pure luck.

I did an backup saves for it 6 times no trophy pop played the game 2 times no trophy So didn’t worry about it anymore I wait for an patch and I hope they fix the bug and I’m not playing the game all over again for the trophy 

Had to join a coop game. I’d highly advise looking at Powerpyx guide for this one. He points out which story trophies tend to glitch. It’s this one and one other

Spent about two hours last night trying to join co-op games to get the trophy with no luck which is difficult when I get a error 90% of the time when trying to join games. Think I'm just gonna focus on playing through the story and hope a patch unlocks the glitched trophies.

It didn't trigger for me either and I am well past the mission. Techland are aware of it, it will be patched and any story line quests not popping will be fixed in an update. I wouldn't worry about it.

Now the trophy for reaching the observatory also didn't pop. Think I'm done with the game until some patches come out because this is really putting a damper on my experience. 

53 minutes ago, SippinAnxietea said:

Now the trophy for reaching the observatory also didn't pop. Think I'm done with the game until some patches come out because this is really putting a damper on my experience. 

This is the other one that glitches as well. You went 2/2 for no trophy on the glitched ones like me. 

2 hours ago, Salt_AU said:

It didn't trigger for me either and I am well past the mission. Techland are aware of it, it will be patched and any story line quests not popping will be fixed in an update. I wouldn't worry about it.

If a story trophy glitched on you, will the trophy auto pop when the patch downloads ?

Have redone the missions multiple times by hopping into peoples games. Nothing unlocking. Blah.

Going to contact PSN about getting a refund. If trophies are not popping that constitutes a broken ass game deserving of a refund imo.

Edited by SippinAnxietea

3 hours ago, SippinAnxietea said:

Have redone the missions multiple times by hopping into peoples games. Nothing unlocking. Blah.

Going to contact PSN about getting a refund. If trophies are not popping that constitutes a broken ass game deserving of a refund imo.

It will most likely be patched so just give it time 

2 hours ago, Leo-Luster-Pow said:

It will most likely be patched so just give it time 

I believe it’ll get fixed too, but it should of been working at launch so it’s leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I’ll get my refund and play something else, and then rebuy DL2 during a sale. It’ll probably be fixed by that point too.

Edited by SippinAnxietea

are the collectibles glitched too? i see no one got the platinum yet and i am wondering why

51 minutes ago, Adam said:

are the collectibles glitched too? i see no one got the platinum yet and i am wondering why

Has the game been out 500 hours yet? 😂

On 07/02/2022 at 0:57 AM, SippinAnxietea said:

This trophy is actually placed in the wrong order and you get it on a later mission. 

49 minutes ago, chaz2543 said:

This trophy is actually placed in the wrong order and you get it on a later mission. 

This is correct. I thought the same when I thought I 'reached' the Observatory as it were.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:51 PM, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

This is the other one that glitches as well. You went 2/2 for no trophy on the glitched ones like me. 

yep was playing solo and didnt pop for me  but knew my buddy was behind me so I had him send me an invite thinking it would pop  NOPE my game has been so damn buggy its unplayable and Techland only keeps pushing free DLC instead of getting this 65+ $ game fixed Does this remind you of another game *COUGHS*COUGHS CYBERPUNK

This trophy glitched on my playthrough but I finally got it after joining 6 different games at the exact spot where you go into the bazaar. 

Can seem to get the get outta my house! Trophy I played the game 5 time saves join an random nothing 

Posted (edited)

Patch 1.08 i didn't get the trophy

edit: cloud save saves the day. it is going to be a looong game

Edited by waltdisneypixar