Glitched Story Trophies

Anke

Just got “Boot Licker” for no reason after I left a coop match.

Granted I’d rather things pop suddenly than when I do meet the requirement and there isn’t a trophy. But this is just ridiculous. Getting trophies randomly after not even meeting the requirements.

Just got “Terminal Headache” 50 headshots with a ranged weapon when I probably only got about 10

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, solidsnake08guy said:

I managed to get the enter the bazaar trophy by doing it again in someone’s coop game. I tried the “Get outta my house” trophy but that didn’t pop. Does anyone know if you can obtain it by joining a coop session?

I've joined 3 different coop sessions doing the "A Place To Call Home" mission and the trophy still didn't pop for me.

• Like 1

Hola, entré a un juego en línea game y me juego un countdown de 5 segundos ya que no estoy en el área de la misión, y los datos de la consola se dañaron porque un mi juego ahora Aldo pone ese countdown de 5 segundos y eso es todo. no se puede hacer nada con esos datos de la consola, le pasa esto a someone mas?

Edited by ovidiu009
  • Like 1

For the most part I cannot even join coop sessions.  I cannot get the list to appear by browsing, but I followed the trick to get it to appear but 9 out of 10 times I get cannot get session details when trying to join.

To get the list to appear I have to completely close the game, turn off internet in network settings, load up game, go to continue, double press option to get to the online menu, reconnect internet from network settings, wait for it to say connected, then go to my online options and change to public.

11 hours ago, busypwnin123 said:

I've joined 3 different coop sessions doing the "A Place To Call Home" mission and the trophy still didn't pop for me.

I complete the full quest on a friend lobby after mine bugged and pop without problems.

Try to find a user and complete all the steps with him

Edited by JhOnNY_HD

On 2/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, ovidiu009 said:

Hola, entré a un juego en línea game y me juego un countdown de 5 segundos ya que no estoy en el área de la misión, y los datos de la consola se dañaron porque un mi juego ahora Aldo pone ese countdown de 5 segundos y eso es todo. no se puede hacer nada con esos datos de la consola, le pasa esto a someone mas?

No juego Dying Light 2, pero parece que su archivo de juego esta danado. Lo siento.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:41 AM, JhOnNY_HD said:

I complete the full quest on a friend lobby after mine bugged and pop without problems.

Try to find a user and complete all the steps with him

I completed the full quest with a random and still nothing. So this doesn't seem to work 100%.

Edit: Tried again some more and went through the previous quest and the entire quest for the trophy with a random and still nothing. I even checked to see if they got the trophy and they did. So screw me I guess.

Edited by Shinobi

I have three story progression trophies that haven't unlocked. Enter the Bazaar, Defeat the Renegades attacking the Fish Eye and Reach the Observatory. I have stopped playing it until it is fixed in a patch and hopefully auto popping. What is with Polish game developers these days?

2 hours ago, StealthID said:

Have done "A Place to Call Home" three times and nothing. On top of all the disconnects and people wasting your time this is very frustrating.

Finally popped, but the host nor the other poor sod who had done it too many times to count got it.

You're playing with fire trying to plat this game atm.

4 hours ago, andrehunter said:

Does anyone have a list of story mission that have trophies attached to them so i can back up the game before i do those missions?

56 minutes ago, kor_H67 said:

I would be interested in that too.

does anyone know?

Refer to powerpyx guide, they have the quest name and what part of it the trophy should pop at.

Anyone maybe knows how exactly does the backup save system work with patch 1.07? It's out on PC already but I couldn't find any example of it. Are we able to just rollback to any story quest? Need to get the enter bazaar and defend fisheye trophy but not sure if I should start a new save and speed run or wait for 1.07. I've tried doing both in co-op about 3 or 4 times now and it still hasn't popped ?

EDIT: Started a new save for atleast the enter the bazaar trophy, and it still didn't pop... This game hates me

EDIT 2: Went back to my main save and the bazaar trophy popped after probably my 5th attempt in co-op. "Get out my house" still not popping after about 5th attempt, I've tried not skipping dialogue, different dialogue options as well as joining from the start with the electrical substation task.. Really don't understand what causes these trophies to pop/not pop. Stuck in deathloop now 2nd time, this time fast travelling isn't fixing it :)

EDIT 3 (don't wanna chain posts): So after about 8th or 9th try of doing "A place to call home", the Get outta my house trophy finally popped. In this particular run I joined on the 3rd cannon. I honestly have no idea what causes it to trigger, why is it random, why does it work sometimes and sometimes not. In my 9 or so runs I have definitely joined on the 2nd/3rd cannon at least 4 times.

Just ultramarathon left to finish now, hopefully should be done overnight tonight as I've already done 20+ hours. My main save has broken even further and now there is not a single thing unlocked on the map. Can't even fast travel between the 2 zones anymore. I've said it here plenty before but I'll say it again, do not touch co-op until you can afford to break your save or manual backup if you're bothered.

Edited by Heziip
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The trophy Get outta my house, glitched on me and had to do it 3 more times on co op, but more than those 3 times i had to complete it, were all the times i was kicked or disconnected from the host. It took my more or less 5 hours of attemps to finally get this stupid trophy, if the tapes trophy glitches on me, i'll be enraged, i just don't undesrstand this game now canme out almost 1 month away and they still havent fixed these issues.

Downloaded the patch and loaded up the game however none of the trophies I am missing auto popped (2 story trophies and all windmills) and Lawan's hit list still cannot be picked up for me. The side quest To Kill or Not To Kill  is also still not showing for me.

Ultimately I am disappointed with this patch but not surprised, bugged trophies dont seem to be a priority for the devs to fix

• Like 1