Charge Shot

12 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I killed 6 with the shot but it says 0% what am I doing wrong? When the meter hits the green bar in the middle I let it go is this the right way ?

It's extremely finicky and I honestly believe there's several enemies that just don't count for it I tried alot early game with weaker enemies and no progress but after I wittld down a strong enemy and charge shot it it counted but not always so best advise just keep at it

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

It's extremely finicky and I honestly believe there's several enemies that just don't count for it I tried alot early game with weaker enemies and no progress but after I wittld down a strong enemy and charge shot it it counted but not always so best advise just keep at it

I’m not understand the shot is it when the bar hits the green? But I’m reading it says click the r2 twice and hold but you can’t click 2 times and hold it’s a rapid shot when you hold down the r2 just stops shooting? This is confusing??

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I’m not understand the shot is it when the bar hits the green? But I’m reading it says click the r2 twice and hold but you can’t click 2 times and hold it’s a rapid shot when you hold down the r2 just stops shooting? This is confusing??

I do recall the charge shot being one of the only things I disliked about the game. The charge shot is not when your weapon overheats and you fire when the bar hits green, you are supposed to do the double tap hold of R2. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually it takes some weird timing

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DeadmanStrife said:

I do recall the charge shot being one of the only things I disliked about the game. The charge shot is not when your weapon overheats and you fire when the bar hits green, you are supposed to do the double tap hold of R2. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually it takes some weird timing

Yes I thought it was the green timing cause it charges lol ? 

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah that's the other finicky but you have to double tap and hold and it'll charge but it's extremely inconsistent

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yeah that's the other finicky but you have to double tap and hold and it'll charge but it's extremely inconsistent

Never mind lol I thought I had purchased the ability LOL But I just did not purchase it yet LOLOL Got it now its easy to do DAMN THAT WAS A EPIC FAIL LOL