I Accidentally All the Guns glitch?

21 minutes ago, Shadowlord87 said:

I suspect something got changed with this one, it randomly popped for me after I beat the end boss at the end of my initial playthrough (I wonder if the sword counts towards this?)

I replayed chapter 4 with the toy gun and the last chapter with the sword and nothing happened.  I even ran people over with the truck. 

I literally did this trophy yesterday. I used Encounter Select and got the trophy so this shouldn’t be the issue in this case. I obviously used all guns unlocked by the bonus menu and then head straight to the remaining ones. My last „weapon“ was the propane tank and I needed to use it 3 times. Make sure you do all other 26 weapons first, then use propane tank and powder keg a couple of times. It eventually unlocked for me.

6 hours ago, emailking said:

If you got it in Encounter Select, that's why. It doesn't save your stats unless you save it. Otherwise I don't know.

It actually does save in counter select. I just got the trophy today during counter select. 

7 hours ago, unlazyboy285 said:

I got this trophy to pop on PS4 and I knew something was fishy when I transferred it to PS5 and it didn't pop.  I literally used every weapon at least 5 times including the powder keg and propane tank both which I shot in the air.  Possible bug in the conversion to a PS5 save?

Did you get the turret in chapter 9, the tunnels or the big  gun from the armored guys in chapter 20? 

I figured it out. Interestingly, encounter select wipes all kill stats. Check your statistics when you start encounter with encounter select. It will say 0 kills, 0 vertical takedowns, 0 explosion kills, 0 propane tank kills, etc. You can restart checkpoint and gain kill stats after selecting encounter select but they start from 0 (for example, to achieve 30 vertical takedowns, keep resetting checkpoint after selecting encounter select and your vertical takedowns number will go up but your prior vertical takedowns you got playing through the story won’t count and you will have to start from 0 vertical takedowns). The “I accidentally all the guns” trophy is unique in that some weapons are scattered throughout different chapters. Therefore, I had to use chapter select instead of encounter select as selecting chapter select brings forward your full stats and therefore weapon uses from previous chapters and playthroughs. The downside is that I had to start at the beginning of the chapters. 

Edited by kksolanki
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Dr__Hennessy said:

It actually does save in counter select. I just got the trophy today during counter select. 

Did you get the turret in chapter 9, the tunnels or the big  gun from the armored guys in chapter 20? 

Yup.  I even remember the sound they make by now and how the turret doesn't go a full 360 and how the big gun reminds me of Halo.  I ended transferring my save to the cloud and deleting it from my PS5, started a fresh one and trying to speed run it on explorer mode now while using all the weapons.  We'll see what happens. 

Nothing seems to be working for me. I've thrown the tank and the keg (these are the only throwable ones, right?). Used the toy gun (which I did in my playthrough anyways). I used chapter select to grab to chapter-specific ones I missed like the turret. Made sure I reached the following checkpoint and saved after those. I replayed chapter 22, which some say works.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I'm going to be really annoyed if I have to start a fresh file. I love this game, but this is a little much. Right now I'm going back to one of my old files.

EDIT: I have a theory that I'm going to test tomorrow. The theory is that when loading up encounter select, the gun use progress is wiped. I don't just mean the stat page, like mentioned above. I mean, the progress that registers for the trophy is wiped in its entirety. The last two things I did were an encounter select propane tank, and using the toy gun. If I'm correct, the game only has my toy gun registered. Nothing else I used prior to that encounter select counts even if my stat page says otherwise. I'm at 1/30 (or whatever).

I know in my frustrations, I'd occasionally try encounter select, and I think that keeps resetting things. This could explain why some are getting this with the toy gun and during the final fight even though they 100% used it during the story. I assume if someone got this in autopop, that might explain it too (as they hadn't used encounter select since originally getting the trophy). So I'm going to try to use everything in chapter select without touching encounter select and see how it goes. I'll update this if that changes anything. Fingers crossed.

Edited by BrilloHD

Yes, I am actually killing them. At this point, I'm pretty sure I've killed multiple people with each.

And it seems like my theory didn't work. I double-checked the keg, too, and even got three kills with one thrown-shot explosion haha. I can try to propane tank again, but other than that I'm at a complete loss. Time to prep my email to Naughty Dog to fix this.

Is the solution something stupid where this trophy also includes Lost Legacy (even though that game has its own version of the trophy)? Because I'd be really annoyed haha.

EDIT: Loaded up Lost Legacy and at least I got the gun trophy there. Still missing a few trophies there (including Way of the Warrior, ugh).

EDIT2: Emailed ND. We'll see what they have to say. Only remaining theory I have is to start an entirely new playthrough and get it in one straight shot (without chapter nor encounter select). As much as I love this game, I'm not up for another playthrough right now :(

Edited by BrilloHD

OMG finally got it to pop.  Unlocked and went through all the guns after rushing through the campaign on explorer and it finally popped when I fired the flintlock.  You don't have to kill anyone, I just shot the air.  I would transfer the save to the cloud and delete it from the PS5 completely and start a fresh one like you're playing the game for the first time.  I think importing PS4 saves can have bugs.  Ugh I never wanna play this game ever again now. 

• Like 2

I just got this myself, I decided to just fire off some guns without killing people and when I fired off the flintlock as unlazyboy285 said, it unlocked. I do think for those that are having issues it is due to the PS4 save upload. I think you need to do it fresh.

• Like 2

I'll give this a shot (pun intended) with a fresh save. From what I gather, that seems to be the only solution that's consistently working.

EDIT: The fresh save did the trick! Got everything during the playthrough, and the trophy popped after the final boss. My playthrough time was 5:59:50, which also would've netted me the speedrun trophy if it hadn't already autopopped. About a half-hour off my personal best though haha. Hate that the fresh save and another playthrough was required, but glad I got it. I'll probably do TLL fresh as well in case there are trophies just as finicky.

Edited by BrilloHD
  • Like 1

Finished The Lost Legacy on PS4, auto-popped most trophies, completed that part. Completed the rest of the trophies I needed for UC4 as well, except for this one. The one trophy that seems to be glitched. I really can't be f*cking arsed right now to do another playthrough from scratch just to get this one achievement... Shouldn't be a thing :/

• 2 months later...

This is confirmed working: 

If you have tried everything (except starting a fresh game) and nothing works, try replaying chapter 22 using chapter select, NOT ENCOUNTER SELECT. After defeating Rafe, let the cutscene play and don't skip it (or maybe you can skip it. I didn't). You should see the trophy popping after the cutscene. I'm guessing that the canon in the cutscene is also a weapon, and you won't miss it if you play the game from start to finish, which is what you did on ps4. 

Edited by Harold7233

• 1 month later...

So during my first playthrough this also didn’t pop for me, even though I made sure to do everything. All the weapons and special explosions. I even went back in chapter select (not encounter select since the stats seemed reset). 

During my crushing playthrough it unexpectedly popped near the end of chapter 10.

Push the bookshelf on the far side of the room out of the way, then run back to the other end of the room and pick up a powder keg. Hurl the keg at the opening, then shoot it to demolish the wall.

I am sure I killed an enemy with powder keg but just randomly hurling it and “killing” a wall, did the trick.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So, the best thing to do is a fresh save?

I don't want to replay the game right now for one trophy...

I probably got the trophy on ps4 on encounter select, i think was the propane but i'm not really sure. I killed several guys on ps5 and nothing popped.

I tried all other weapons on encounter select a few times..

Edit: confirmed works for me replaying chapter 22

Edited by Ziousebio

Not sure if it's been posted but this trophy will not and can not pop till the credits because there's 1 or 2 weapons that are only used in the last area for example the sword which is weird cause it's not a gun but I was frantic that it didn't unlock but I read somewhere the sword counts and so I finished the game and it popped 

Edited by Taliesin_2943

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Uncharted 4 from the LoTC two times, one time on crushing and one time of easy,
- Never skipped cutscenes, used all weapons (spoiler, source is this)..

Spoiler

The following 21 weapons you can get from weapon select in the bonus menu:

1. Aegis 9mm
2. Fossa R-81
3. Raffica
4. Pistole
5. Barok .44
6. Flintlock
7. Para .45
8. AK-47
9. XCR
10. FAL
11. ARX-160
12. HS39
13. Mettler M-30
14. Copperhead SR7
15. MP34a
16. Mazur LDR
17. M14 Custom
18. Spezzotti 12 Gauge
19. Condor
20. China Lake GL
21. RPG

These weapons you must find by yourself:

22. DShK (Machine Gun that is used by heavily armored enemies, some of them have it in chapter 20, encounter "Ship Graveyard").
23. Powder Keg (Small red explosive barrels you can pick up and throw at enemies. Found in chapter 20, encounter "Ship Graveyard".
24. Explosive Barrels (shoot them when enemy is nearby, for example Chapter 9, encounter "The Tunnels").
25. Propane Tank (found in Chapter 8, encounter "bridge". They are small white propane tanks you canisters you can pick up).
26. Turret (one is found in Chapter 9, "The Tunnels" encounter. You can sit in it and shoot enemies)
27. Grenade (you have them at the start of almost any encounter)
28. Dynamite (you have this at the start of the encounter "bridge" in Chapter 8)

These weapons are story-related:

29. Toy Gun (Chapter 4 starting room, just shoot around with it)
30. Sword (Chapter 22 Endboss Duel)

.. and even killed enemies while they where standing near the powder kegs  propane tanks and explosive barrels whit shooting at these three items.
- Also never skipped a single cutscene or the credits, but no matter what I did, no I Accidentally All the Guns trophy popped even after the 2. complete playthrough.

I searched the web for other resources of information regarding this trophy and found this on the same site:

Some people have reported that they had to shoot the propane tank and powder keg mid-air after throwing them.
For others this wasn't necessary. In case the trophy doesn't unlock for you, try shooting them mid-air.

- After reading this, I started up the "Bridge" encounter from chapter 8 in encounter select and threw three propane tanks at enemies and shot the tank while it was in mid-air -> Enemies died every time because of the resulting explosion, but no trophy.
- When this encounter was completed, I started the "Ship graveyard" encounter from chapter 20 in encounter select, threw the first powder keg I saw at an enemy and shot the keg in mid-air.. enemy died and the trophy popped at the same time. 

It seems to be that the trophy can be achieved in encounter select without problems, but the kills with the propane tanks or powder kegs must be done with shooting at the tank/keg while it is in mid-air.

can someone point me at the location of the powder keg in Ch 20? somehow I was unable to find one during the ship graveyard fight. Is it before or after the two heavy machine gunner appearance?

Found it. it is at the very first part of the encounter where an enemy could climb up, jump down and the keg should be around.

BTW, pop the trophy finally by replaying chapter 8/9/20 in chapter select, along with a few checkpoints of chapter 4.

Edited by Maverick6146