Is anybody else having trouble with Stage Fright?

I didn't get that trophy to autopop when I transferred my save from ps4 but I got it without any trouble while I was doing my ps5 playthrough for fun.

I was playing the story from scratch until I got to that point instead of chapter select, but I don't think that matters for the trophy, maybe you have some kind of stick drift in your controller?

5 hours ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

So I just finished the clock puzzle and I'm standing still in the location that I need to for over 30 seconds and nothing is popping up. Never had this issue on PS4.

You need to do it right after chapter begin if i remember correctlly or after cutscene? near the buliding close to the railing.

Edit. There will be cutscene where Drake and Sull watch at the Tower. Just lay your controller when the cutscene plays and pick it when trophy pop.

Edit2. Analog drift can be issue.

Edited by Beliar4
Edit.

5 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

I didn't get that trophy to autopop when I transferred my save from ps4 but I got it without any trouble while I was doing my ps5 playthrough for fun.

I was playing the story from scratch until I got to that point instead of chapter select, but I don't think that matters for the trophy, maybe you have some kind of stick drift in your controller?

I have had drift issues in the past, but not here. The camera does wobble a bit but that's normal.