Any way to trick the game and "fix" the Pool sensitivity?

WhiterWhite00

For example for Batting minigame I put two rubber bands in the vertical and horizontal directions of the monitor, so that the crosshair was in the center of where the two rubber bands collide.

But for the Pool I really don't know ? I was thinking about something like using remote play on pc but then I realized I would still have to use the gamepad to play, or even using remote play on phone running along a background app that autoclick where do you want, but idk if there is anything similar, any help?

No. You just have to muddle your way through it. I found it best to use my index finger to pull the stick back a little and to stop it 'snapping back' that made it easier to play the shots but it's still not foolproof. I found that starting on expert was the best, once I, finally, beat that guy, the others became easier. I'd read up on this beforehand and it was my first yakuza plat so I made this one of the first things I did. Once I was able to do the pool I knew I could plat the game.

7 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

For example for Batting minigame I put two rubber bands in the vertical and horizontal directions of the monitor, so that the crosshair was in the center of where the two rubber bands collide.

But for the Pool I really don't know 1f602.png I was thinking about something like using remote play on pc but then I realized I would still have to use the gamepad to play, or even using remote play on phone running along a background app that autoclick where do you want, but idk if there is anything similar, any help?

That's really hardcore lol. What I did was have a piece of string draped over the TV (attached and stuck at the back of the set) and had it hang there, and the end of the string which was gently draping over the front of the TV, that's where the crosshair was.