Metal Gear Solid 5 Achievements Online

Jessethegreat100

Doesn't look too bad , Looking forward to the game :)

here's hoping the Playstation versions have a platinum .

It wont... Theres 1 gold, 1 silver, 13 bronze based on the trophy images, if you add those up you get 315 points which is a typical psn game... I could be wrong but its doubtful, even though the xbox totals to 1000. I guess we wait and see

It wont... Theres 1 gold, 1 silver, 13 bronze based on the trophy images, if you add those up you get 315 points which is a typical psn game... I could be wrong but its doubtful, even though the xbox totals to 1000. I guess we wait and see

We'll see i hope so though :) , if not then it's all the same .

I agree, probably won't have a platinum. Looking forward to getting the 100 % nonetheless

Do i need to play the first 4 games to understand the story for this and Phantom Pain?

Just wondering, i don't have time to play MGS Legacy anytime soon :P

I'd say knowing the plot of Peace Walker would probably be most important as Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are the sequels to it and seem to follow a lot of the story in terms of characters and events. 3 while not as vital would also be good to know as it's the start of Big Boss/Naked Snake/Punished Snakes storyline. The others you can probably skip if you really must as they're set years after so at most the new games will only include vague references and jokes that aren't plot critical.

I'd highly recommend you try and clear the other games stories though if you can manage the time, it makes for a more interesting experience when you know all of Kojimas little in-jokes and references.

i love ppl saying its easy when they didnt even played game.....

S rank might be pain in the ass

same as some missions in Peace Walker

I dont agree, getting S-rank in peace walker was a cake walk. then again i was playing it since the jpn version psp, then us psp, then PS3 each time clearing it 100% or near it. So i probably was just use to the game by the time i tried to get the trophies.