Game freezing

So im kinda tired of this situation cause idk what this could be. Ik there's this issue that if you changed your id the game freezes on the startup, that's fine cause i have my old id so i dont have to start the game offline or something to not freeze the game but when im in the middle of a match the game freezes, randomly. I have the game on disk and is almost new. I also tried in a dummy account to see if that happens, i have to trick the game on the startup so it doesnt freeze when i want to play multiplayer but after that in match it freezes again. So i need help cause idk what this could be

I heard that modders can freeze your console, this happened in gta online. It's probably a multiplayer issue related to modders if it doesn't occur in single player.

Also, I don't recommend you play this game online on your main acc.

3 hours ago, DiamondAN-94 said:

I think you sign out and start a lan game then quit out and try to go into multiplayer. Been a couple years but i think that’s the solution

but i did that already and doesnt work, the issue is when im playing matches

3 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I heard that modders can freeze your console, this happened in gta online. It's probably a multiplayer issue related to modders if it doesn't occur in single player.

is kinda weird cause i tried with my other acc and still cant play cause it freezes randomly, sometimes i played 2 matches but then the next one in the middle of the match my console freeze

Theres A fix OF That Problem and is cause by accounts made AFTER 2018 with the online ID Change

Step 1 Log Off Before You Launch The Game

Step 2 Launch The Game 

Step 3 Go to Any mode (ex:MP)

Step 4 Go to a Local Match and start

Step 5 Once The match started, end the match, wait 2 sec and log in and thats pretty much it

4 hours ago, kevao97 said:

some mod menus can actually do that

4 hours ago, kevao97 said:

why not? i have played the game and i didnt get banned

30 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling it?  could just be a bad file causing the issues.

Yes, i did already and i installed the textures on the hard drive too

22 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

Theres A fix OF That Problem and is cause by accounts made AFTER 2018 with the online ID Change

Step 1 Log Off Before You Launch The Game

Step 2 Launch The Game 

Step 3 Go to Any mode (ex:MP)

Step 4 Go to a Local Match and start

Step 5 Once The match started, end the match, wait 2 sec and log in and thats pretty much it

I did already but my id wasnt changed, so i can access multiplayer without issues, the problem is when i play a match

6 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

why not? i have played the game and i didnt get banned

because you can autopop all trophies by accident, and then open a dispute here saying "oh my god it wasn't my fault it was the big bad hacker". to avoid this stress, just don't play on your main account. or else you can ignore what I said if you already have platinum/100%, thus making it impossible to autopop any trophies by third parties.

1 minute ago, Nahugamerpro1 said:

Yes, i did already and i installed the textures on the hard drive too

I did already but my id wasnt changed, so i can access multiplayer without issues, the problem is when i play a match

have you cleaned the disc?

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

because you can autopop all trophies by accident, and then open a dispute here saying "oh my god it wasn't my fault it was the big bad hacker". to avoid this stress, just don't play on your main account. or else you can ignore what I said if you already have platinum/100%, thus making it impossible to autopop any trophies by third parties.

It Can Happen sometimes and fuck you up on the leaderboards, as the only option is exit the game  fast as possible to interrrupt it or you fucked and hide it as no choice but your right 

33 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

It Can Happen sometimes and fuck you up on the leaderboards, as the only option is exit the game  fast as possible to interrrupt it or you fucked and hide it as no choice but your right 

actually you can avoid the sync and recreate your user but this requires a backup of your data etc. a headache that is best avoided.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:24 AM, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

have you cleaned the disc?

Yes, i cleaned the disc. i adquired the digital version and seems like is working fine for now, my other fear is the hackers cause i have some friends that we're hacked and all the achievements pop up for them so i have to be careful

5 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

My friend had the same issue, for him it was the laser in the disc drive, cleaned it and freezing stopped. This was a Super Slim so was an easy fix, if you don't have a slim it's not so easy. 

well, now that im playing on the digital version it's fixed for now