Blitz Trophy boosting question

WhiterWhite00

On 7-2-2022 at 1:25 AM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Me and another player want to try to boost this trophy together but we don't know if we simply have to start the matchmaking at the same time and let the other win all rounds, or there is something else we have to do? (We never played online UFC4, this is the first time we use the multiplayer)

well the first round you just have to get lucky you guys are being matched up against eachother when searching for a match at the same time, but i don't think you can boost the other rounds unless your boosting partner is in the same round as you are. don't know for sure, but that would make sense

You have to be lucky to match up with your partner(s) because there is a huge influx of new users. In terms of how many times you can match up with one account, I managed to get the same account twice in one run, although the first time was in fight 1 and the second time was in fight 6, so I doubt you can match them twice in a row. Also, you can only match accounts that are in the same round as you, one round above, or one round below (If you're in round 3 you can match with users in rounds 2, 3, and 4). Hope this helps

Oh so there are 6 different matches against 6 different players? I thought there were 6 rounds against the same player and you had to win all of them.

Isn't there a trick or something? For example on GTA Online there was a trick where if you changed your MTU you could get in a public session without anyone but a friend who set the same MTU as you, also on Rainbow Six Siege (5v5 multiplayer) there is a way to get ranked matched against people you know (and the matchmaking is random) just by doing some "hacker things" with internet settings...?