Trophies not popping

Rynerva

So I have had some issues with the campaign and every time I complete a level on veteran, the trophy doesnt usually pop, sometimes I have to redo the entire mission and its getting annoying, im on the last mission and I have completed it multiple times and I never got the trophy for completing the game on veteran. Im not restarting this campaign i have worked so many hours and I really dont feel like doing it. is it fine if my trophies get autopopped? Someone already autopopped all my zombies trophies and I was a bit mad but nothing bad really happened.

If your zombies already autopopped then you will have already had to hide the game. Hence if you are genuinely having problems with trophies not unlocking there is no "harm" in autopopping them. All these trophies will of course have to remain hidden if you wish to remain on the leaderboard.

I remember people having issues with trophies if they saved during the middle of the mission then returned to finish them at a later date, and by downloading a DLC, maybe you did one of those? 

Also, go to mission select and then check if they have an icon next to them showing that you've completed it on veteran. If you don't have that icon, then you'll have to play through the whole thing again