Why I platted GTA5 as quick as possible to be able to quit playing it

JG-Ray

On 3/9/2014 at 1:35 PM, Parker said:

Who is to say he wasn't playing with his wife/girlfriend/buddy who isn't familiar with the game? I play online with my wife occasionally, we use my profile and she does absolutely terrible. The same thing could've been happening with this gentleman you're speaking of.

Parker

I doubt. Anyone who is above 250th rank in GTA: Online right now is a hacker/cheater.

Edited by Amonares

I doubt. Anyone who is above 250th rank in Gta Online is a Hacker/Cheater.

Why is that? From what I've read the level cap is 1000 so it is entirely possible for someone to be above 250 without hacking. I'm sure they'd have to play the game pretty much all the damn time, but just because someone is a high level it doesn't mean they cheated. 

Parker

Why is that? From what I've read the level cap is 1000 so it is entirely possible for someone to be above 250 without hacking. I'm sure they'd have to play the game pretty much all the damn time, but just because someone is a high level it doesn't mean they cheated. 

Parker

Well it could be true, but rank 597...I don't know.. Every time you rank up, next rank will be harder to achieve, so idk how the hell he achieved it.

• 2 months later...

i mute everyone, even the quiet ones because every person with a mic is annoying 

i mute everyone, even the quiet ones because every person with a mic is annoying 

Well it could be true, but rank 597...I don't know.. Every time you rank up, next rank will be harder to achieve, so idk how the hell he achieved it.

just because someones better than you doesn't mean they cheated 

On 5/12/2014 at 2:25 PM, coryn56 said:

just because someones better than you doesn't mean they cheated 

You've missed the whole point. He wasn't better then me, that's why it's weird.

Edited by Amonares

The online experience GTA V offers is very boring and there simply is not enough missions worth doing as the pay is so derisory thus making only a few of Martins missions worth while, but that gets dull very quickly with repeatedly grinding Rooftop Rumble over and over again.

Rockstar should get their finger out and get more missions sorted instead of that useless beach bum update they recently put out with some new pistol and a broken bottle, not exactly what I was hoping for in an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Once heists go in I'll probably play more.  More than 6 months and still haven't even got that update yet.  I knew it wasn't at launch, but this is rediculous.

I played online for the first time on PS3 recently.  (Played GTA V on 360 when my 360 was operational) Only thing I heard was "You @)*#in level 5 in this )@#$in game, gonna teach you to get better so you better get back here bi--- so I can #)*$in show you not to be level 5"  Then mostly mumbling which I couldn't make out.  Not to mention he was in a tank just following me everywhere.  Wasn't a kid though, but someone at least 17 or so -.-

Didn't mute him, because it was actually entertaining.

I tried GTA:O once... and only once.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the single player experience (>90 hours total, and loved nearly every single minute), but the online just didn't interest me at all. The game world seemed dreary, dark and boring, the events and activities were all so repetitive, and despite all the other players it just felt empty. Don't even get me started on the connection issues (that I had anyway, I played on 360). As a single-player experience, it was hands-down one of the top 20 from last generation. The online, though, didn't live up to any expectations in my book.

• Like 1

You could've just ignored the stupid MP...no need to sell the game.

I knew a guy who complained that his mom bought him a Greatest Hits version of a game when he wanted the black label. I told him that Sony stops making the old labels once a game goes to Greatest Hits but he just bitched about it.

People do weird things unfortunately :)

I knew a guy who complained that his mom bought him a Greatest Hits version of a game when he wanted the black label. I told him that Sony stops making the old labels once a game goes to Greatest Hits but he just bitched about it.

People do weird things unfortunately :)

Oooh...funny cuz I don't like Greatest Hits versions as well...if he searched right he could've found a Black Label.People do weird things indeed.