Helpful practice tracks for some of the harder challenges

Joe Dubz

On 07/02/2022 at 3:23 PM, Joe Dubz said:

As was very helpfully pointed out to me by these awesome dudes @Arcesius & @KindaSabbath (thanks again gentleman 1f600.png), there are some extremely helpful practice tracks for some of the tougher challenges that I thought would be worth making a post regarding! You can search for them on Track Central and they will always be shared by user "FusionShared"; without further ado, here you go:

Anger Management: This is a tough one, however can be made significantly easier by searching "circles of hell no fire". As the name suggests, you can actually go for this trophy without being set ablaze, making it much less daunting! It's still pretty challenging making it through 4 laps regardless, but at least you can take your time this way. 

Level Up: Making it to level 10 in The Tower challenge isn't exactly the hardest thing on this game, however if you prefer to do so with checkpoints after each level, it will make this trophy a walk in the park! I'm sorry to say I can't remember exactly how I searched it in Track Central, but there is an option for The Tower with CPs available if you look for it (try just searching "the tower" and sift through the options it gives for the right one). 

Pipe Phobia challenge: Ah yes, the absolutely dreaded Pipe Phobia challenge 1f631.png1f605.png This extremely helpful practice track not only takes out the checkpoint that is right in the middle of the pipe, it also makes it so you crash if your front wheel touches any of the pipes! It is the perfect track to practice getting your wheelie on in this ridiculously hard challenge (that I'm still trying to crack myself 1f61d.png). I'm pretty sure I just searched "pipe phobia" in TC for this one.

Speedcuber: This stupid cube is such a pain in the ass, especially when it comes to the later levels. This extremely useful practice course allows you to skip levels forward in increments of 10 by pressing R1, as well as going back in increments of 1 by pressing L1 (pay attention to your score at the top, as this indicates which level will come next). This will allow you to work on the later levels and I highly recommend making sure you can go from 30-40 without any mistakes before going for the full 40 round run. Search "cubicle space" (yes I know it's misspelled 1f609.png) to locate this one. 

Well there you have it folks! I hope this is helpful for anyone still attempting to tackle this beast of a game nowadays like myself 1f601.png Good luck! Please feel free to add any other track suggestions you have if I missed any, or even just tips in general if you are feeling froggy. 

This might be a stupid question but I’ll ask it anyway ? If I play the ‘circles of hell no fire’ level, will I get the anger management trophy when I reach the 5th level? I only ask because the way you worded that part in your message made it sound like it would unlock the trophy.

thanks ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

This might be a stupid question but I’ll ask it anyway 1f605.png If I play the ‘circles of hell no fire’ level, will I get the anger management trophy when I reach the 5th level? I only ask because the way you worded that part in your message made it sound like it would unlock the trophy.

thanks 1f44d.png

Yes sir, no that's actually a good question since I didn't specify! The answer is yes, for both Anger Management and Level Up, you can actually unlock the trophies on the Track Central versions ? Gonna edit the OP to make this more clear.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Yes sir, no that's actually a good question since I didn't specify! The answer is yes, for both Anger Management and Level Up, you can actually unlock the trophies on the Track Central versions 1f44d.png Gonna edit the OP to make this more clear.

Okay that’s great because I’ve been consistently making it to circle 4 and then failing because of my fire level. I’m struggling with this and I’ve beat Pipe Phobia lol. The level is so much more enjoyable without the fire. Thanks again!

Edited by deaf_swap004
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Okay that’s great because I’ve been consistently making it to circle 4 and then failing because of my fire level. I’m struggling with this and I’ve beat Pipe Phobia lol. The level is so much more enjoyable without the fire. Thanks again!

Right on man, good luck ? Just stick with it and you'll get it, 10x easier without the flames! 

Still working on pipe phobia too myself... I have at least been able to clear the track finally, I think it took like 80 faults tho ? I have that, 6 challenges in addition to pipe phobia, then 3 RedLynx times to beat... Practice makes perfect I guess!

Great post Joe!

I'd also like to add Top Roach Infinity.

This track allows you to skip to any checkpoint on the top roach map using L1 or R1. I found it super helpful for grinding some of the more difficult CP's later on.

The record on this map is also 9 Top Roach finishes in a row without faulting which is absolutely insane to me. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OzaXD said:

Great post Joe!

I'd also like to add Top Roach Infinity.

This track allows you to skip to any checkpoint on the top roach map using L1 or R1. I found it super helpful for grinding some of the more difficult CP's later on.

The record on this map is also 9 Top Roach finishes in a row without faulting which is absolutely insane to me. 1f605.png

Good stuff my dude, gonna add that in and give credit to you for the suggestion ? Gonna need help with this one myself soon enough so I very much appreciate the tip!

That's absolutely crazy tho, 9 in a row man these people are just nuts... Watching someone do one of the ninja level 7 courses and I'm like "are we even playing the same game?!" lol I can only imagine how many thousands of hours some peeps have put into this!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 10:23 AM, Joe Dubz said:

As was very helpfully pointed out to me by these awesome dudes @Arcesius & @KindaSabbath (thanks again gentleman 1f600.png), there are some extremely helpful practice tracks for some of the tougher challenges that I thought would be worth making a post regarding! You can search for them on Track Central and they will always be shared by user "FusionShared"; without further ado, here you go:

Anger Management: This is a tough one, however can be made significantly easier by searching "circles of hell no fire". As the name suggests, you can actually go for this trophy without being set ablaze, making it much less daunting! It's still pretty challenging making it through 4 laps regardless, but at least you can take your time this way. Please note this practice course will still unlock the Anger Management trophy if you make it to the 5th lap!

Level Up: Making it to level 10 in The Tower challenge isn't exactly the hardest thing on this game, however if you prefer to do so with checkpoints after each level, it will make this trophy a walk in the park! I'm sorry to say I can't remember exactly how I searched it in Track Central, but there is an option for The Tower with CPs available if you look for it (try just searching "the tower" and sift through the options it gives for the right one). Please note this track will still unlock the Level Up trophy if you make it to level 10!

Pipe Phobia challenge: Ah yes, the absolutely dreaded Pipe Phobia challenge 1f631.png1f605.png This extremely helpful practice track not only takes out the checkpoint that is right in the middle of the pipe, it also makes it so you crash if your front wheel touches any of the pipes! It is the perfect track to practice getting your wheelie on in this ridiculously hard challenge (that I'm still trying to crack myself 1f61d.png). I'm pretty sure I just searched "pipe phobia" in TC for this one.

Speedcuber: This stupid cube is such a pain in the ass, especially when it comes to the later levels. This extremely useful practice course allows you to skip levels forward in increments of 10 by pressing R1, as well as going back in increments of 1 by pressing L1 (pay attention to your score at the top, as this indicates which level will come next). This will allow you to work on the later levels and I highly recommend making sure you can go from 30-40 without any mistakes before going for the full 40 round run. Search "cubicle space" (yes I know it's misspelled 1f609.png) to locate this one. 

Top Roach Infinity: Another extremely tough challenge, if not the hardest one in the game (as far as the 100% is concerned anyway 1f605.png)! This practice track will allow you to skip back and forth from each of the checkpoints in order to practice the individual sections as needed. Thanks very much to @OzaXD for the extremely helpful suggestion on this one, as I'm gonna need it myself soon enough 1f600.png

Well there you have it folks! I hope this is helpful for anyone still attempting to tackle this beast of a game nowadays like myself 1f601.png Good luck! Please feel free to add any other track suggestions you have if I missed any, or even just tips in general if you are feeling froggy. 

Edit: I totally forgot to mention that both the Anger Management and Level Up trophies can be popped by playing the Track Central versions of the tracks 1f603.png

@Joe Dubz Hey, I wanted to help out. The specific practice track for Level Up is called, "The Tower Trials." Good luck with completion everyone.

• Like 1

One other thing I guess I forgot to mention, I don't know if the community track "The Tower Trials" will pop the Level Up trophy. I completed the game a while ago, but wanted to see the later levels in the skill game after coming across this thread. As a result, I have genuinely no idea whether or not reaching 10 in here will pop the trophy.  

16 hours ago, tigersfan3023 said:

One other thing I guess I forgot to mention, I don't know if the community track "The Tower Trials" will pop the Level Up trophy. I completed the game a while ago, but wanted to see the later levels in the skill game after coming across this thread. As a result, I have genuinely no idea whether or not reaching 10 in here will pop the trophy.  

I actually popped the trophy for that one using the practice track, therefore I can confirm that one will work as well as the Circles of Hell NO FIRE edition ?

On 3/13/2022 at 7:40 AM, VirtualNight said:

Thanks for sharing the tracks @Joe Dubz, however I can't find the one for speedcuber. Maybe you mispelled the name of the track, or it got deleted.

Hmmm okay... I know it is spelled slightly differently from the actual track name from the career? I think that the career track is called "cubicle space" and the practice one is called "cubical space". Not sure if you tried that but give it a shot. I will look when I log on later to double check and can get back to you on that later! I just used it only a few weeks ago, so I thought it would still be there ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

Hmmm okay... I know it is spelled slightly differently from the actual track name from the career? I think that the career track is called "cubicle space" and the practice one is called "cubical space". Not sure if you tried that but give it a shot. I will look when I log on later to double check and can get back to you on that later! I just used it only a few weeks ago, so I thought it would still be there 1f914.png

Yes, I eventually found it. Although you say in the first post that it is mispelled, you actually spell it correctly there (and since I'm not a native english speaker, it's not that simple for me to figure out the possible wrong spell of Cubicle, so I suggest to add also the wrong spell in the first post), so if you search "cubicle" you only get 2 tracks that can't be used for practice.

The name of the track to search is "Cubical Space - Practice" (just typing "Cubical" should be enough).

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Yes, I eventually found it. Although you say in the first post that it is mispelled, you actually spell it correctly there (and since I'm not a native english speaker, it's not that simple for me to figure out the possible wrong spell of Cubicle, so I suggest to add also the wrong spell in the first post), so if you search "cubicle" you only get 2 tracks that can't be used for practice.

The name of the track to search is "Cubical Space - Practice" (just typing "Cubical" should be enough).

Ah okay, I see what happened. I accidentally put the wrong one in the OP. I just updated it so that it says "Cubical" now. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and good luck!

• Like 1