How to boost to Division 4 (2022)

BEAMER231

***YOU WILL NEED 2 PS4'S OR A BOOSTING PARTNER***

1. Make 10 PSN accounts (Make sure they are all in the same region as it's harder to match up with another account in a different region).
  2. Use CTRL+F in a text editor to replace the Account Number with each of your Accounts E.G. (A1) = BEAMER231 etc.
  3. Load up each account and create an Ultimate Team.
  4. When you've matched with someone, you can use a 2nd controller and press :triangle: to add another player to make sure it is the account you need to play against. You can quit out at any time from the ready button, through the kit selection, to finalising your team/tactics without any penalty.
  5. Once you've matched with your other boosting account, the winning team scores 2/3 goals and then the losing team is to quit after the 10 minute mark.
  6. Now follow the guide below and you will get the trophy. 5-0 Wins gets you 1400 Points and gets you in Division 4.

Game Number 11 (A1 vs A3)  

The records will be A1 = 3-0 and A3 = 3-1.

Game Number 22 (A10 vs A5)

The records will be A10 = 3-0 and A5 = 3-1.

They will match with each other but can take a little bit longer to connect to each other, so keep trying to connect each other as they will eventually match with each other.

WHO WINS
(A1) = Account 1   (A1) vs (A2) (A1)
(A2) = Account 2   (A3) vs (A4) (A4)
(A3) = Account 3   (A1) vs (A4) (A1)
(A4) = Account 4   (A5) vs (A6) (A5)
(A5) = Account 5   (A8) vs (A7) (A8)
(A6) = Account 6   (A8) vs (A5) (A8)
(A7) = Account 7   (A1) vs (A8) (A1)
(A8) = Account 8   (A3) vs (A2) (A3)
(A9) = Account 9   (A3) vs (A5) (A3)
(A10) = Account 10   (A3) vs (A8) (A3)
    (A1) vs (A3) (A1)
    Delete and remake the clubs on all accounts (A2-A8) apart from your main account
    (A10) vs (A2) (A10)
    (A5) vs (A4) (A4)
    (A10) vs (A4) (A10)
    (A3) vs (A6) (A3)
    (A9) vs (A7) (A9)
    (A9) vs (A3) (A9)
    (A10) vs (A9) (A10)
    (A5) vs (A2) (A5)
    (A5) vs (A3) (A5)
    (A5) vs (A9) (A5)
    (A10) vs (A5) (A10)
    (A1) vs (A10) (A1)

TROPHY

Thanks to hasiris for helping out with what order to play each game.

• Like 4

On 2/10/2022 at 6:22 AM, zeifink said:

Thank you very much for this detailed plan! I'll try that next week, maybe even stream it.

One thing i don't understand, what about PS+ to play online. Sure my main acc has PS+, but what about the 9 others? :)

When you create a new account, i had the option of a 14 day free PS PLUS trial which i used on each of the new account i used,

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Wanted to ask that can we play all the placement matches with the same opponent. 

I am in trouble, used all the ultimate teams and lost 2 placement matches already. So I have a friend can I take his help in all 3 placement games and who exactly do you match up with in placement games?

Question: can you get the trophy through co-op? So by playing with someone who is in Div 4?

And yes! I would like some help with it, because i'm not really sure how to do this. But currently trying to reach 2000 points first to qualify for FUT Champs and would like to earn that trophy first, as my team is fairly decent for the moment. Once i got that trophy i can delete my club if necessary. 

I'll try the co-op way with a buddy, but i'm almost sure it wont work. If it does it should be in all guides instead of using the placement matches boosting method.

If we would boost this, can we do it just with the two of us? Or do we still need to make alt accounts? I have a PS4 and 5, both with 2 controllers.

• 1 month later...

Finally got this dreadful platinum. Never a Fifa game again, especially not when they go free-to-play in 2023.

I want to give a big thanks to @TheCraicFox for helping me out with this trophy (Divisive Figure). Thanks to him we were able to earn this trophy today. I got my platinum and he got this trophy out of the way.

Matchmaking sucks, good luck for anyone still trying.

• 2 months later...
On 15-7-2022 at 10:52 PM, NTGSruler said:

Finally got this dreadful platinum. Never a Fifa game again, especially not when they go free-to-play in 2023.

I want to give a big thanks to @TheCraicFox for helping me out with this trophy (Divisive Figure). Thanks to him we were able to earn this trophy today. I got my platinum and he got this trophy out of the way.

Matchmaking sucks, good luck for anyone still trying.

you got it by co-op of boosting method ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 0:59 PM, CDNF_Rogers said:

hi, 

does this still work? 

and does this work for other fifa games like 19 and 21? 

many thanks. 

Yes it works. In fifa 19 is easier because you can see the rival’s kit before the match so you can see if is your alt acount or not faster than fifa 20 and 21

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Bobhidharma said:

Just to clarify if anyone knows? 

Can I boost this trophy using a PS4 and a PS5? What I mean is does it affect matchmaking at all. So if I’m searching for a match does it prioritise PS5 to PS5 and PS4 to PS4 or does the game not care? 

ya u can just use the ps4 version on both systems

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 11:51 AM, Vanqishd said:

Any idea of what's the limit of new accounts on PSN and new accounts on EA using the [email protected] trick until you start running into issues?

all the alts that i made EA account with within the same day got banned on EA, about 7 of them. i think it was unrelated to boosting since one of the accounts i just made the EA account without boosting a match and that got banned. so take with that what you will

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2023 at 6:01 AM, ChowderlyDude said:

all the alts that i made EA account with within the same day got banned on EA, about 7 of them. i think it was unrelated to boosting since one of the accounts i just made the EA account without boosting a match and that got banned. so take with that what you will

Out of curiosity did you use a domain email or 7 individual email accounts? 

On 6/3/2023 at 2:01 AM, ChowderlyDude said:

Did you create accounts throught the PC or throught the videogame?

I had this issue when I created EA accounts through my PC, but didn't happen when I created them through the console by booting the FIFA game

• Like 1