Glitches/Bugs You Found

Under Pressure trophy did not pop for me and I've seen other people complain about it.

The trophy did not pop after activating my first water tower. Has anyone else experienced this? 

EDIT: It popped for me in co-op

Edited by RevNexus
  • Like 1

I’ll update as I find:

Screen Flickering- hasn’t mattered what resolution I’ve changed it to, still does it. Dev said in a tweet to try that, might work for you. 

Lockpick- Force open not working. If this is the case, upgrading other blueprints might be worth prioritizing over lockpicks.

Trophies- Extremely bugged everyone. If you miss one, 100% promise you aren’t the only one. This included Good Night, Good Luck and Herzlich. Dev has said theyre aware of it. 

CoOp- Have been 99% unsuccessful when trying to join anyone. Devs also said they’re working on it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/1489607307164106758

Mission Markers- I now have two missions that are on my map yet say completed under mission title. These missions were played like two days ago lol

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

This is an absolute joke, lol. All these games being released like this should have "Early Access" written on the game page/box.

Sony needs to up its refund policies like Steam if this is going to be more and more common/acceptable. No publisher should be allowed to get away with releasing something this broken for full price.

• Like 4

Hopefully the bugs get fixed soon, kinda annoying. Some I’ve encountered were -

Objectives won’t update / complete when requirements met

Coop won’t work at all, one reason I bought the game was to play it with friends :( 

Quest characters are missing / won’t spawn unless I fully reload the game 

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda
  • Like 2

I'm getting the flickering issue too at the moment. I also just tried Co-op for the first time and had some issues with that too. Wasn't this game delayed by a few months specifically to fix bugs?

Also, judging by some of the trophy requirements and what is actually feasible to attain in the game - I don't think they thought some of that through either. 1,000,000 gold in a game where doing a 100% playthrough + map clean up will only net you about 400k. Not putting enough materials into the game to be able to fully max out both your Stamina and Health etc.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

GAME BREAKING BUG

Currently I'm on the "Into The Dark" mission where you're in the tunnels and you have to "follow Hakon". I joined an online session during this mission and when I came back to my game, it still said follow Hakon, but Hakon isn't there. Now im stuck in the tunnels and can't do anthing.

Not going to repeat the same bugged story trophies but I've also encountered them.

I've only came across one particularly "experience breaking" bug on the PS5, which is infinite black screen upon starting a dialogue. Seems to only happen in co-op but when it does you need to force close the game which is really annoying. There's no way that wasn't identified during co-op tests. Supposedly a fix is coming in one of the next patches.

Love the game so far and would say its been a successful sequel but it's a bit embarrassing how over the last couple of years we've normalized releasing games with tons of bugs and glitches, some often being game breaking such as the deathloop glitch some poor fuckers have experienced.

Nothing personally trophy wise. I made backups before each known one just incase but was fine! There are a few annoying issues though 

-co-op rarely works 

-When it does, coming out of it caused my main mission marker to disappear, I appeared in the Hakon tunnel mission alone and unable to progress once too. Random side missions reappeared etc BUT just going back into co-op or dying refreshed it all and it worked out fine 

-clunky controls/parkour

-R3 sense stops working (normally at the worst possible time) 

Admittedly as much as I stick up for the game (because it is amazing otherwise) the trophies are very much not thought about. I hope they bring in NG+

3 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Nothing personally trophy wise. I made backups before each known one just incase but was fine! There are a few annoying issues though 

-co-op rarely works 

-When it does, coming out of it caused my main mission marker to disappear, I appeared in the Hakon tunnel mission alone and unable to progress once too. Random side missions reappeared etc BUT just going back into co-op or dying refreshed it all and it worked out fine 

-clunky controls/parkour

-R3 sense stops working (normally at the worst possible time) 

Admittedly as much as I stick up for the game (because it is amazing otherwise) the trophies are very much not thought about. I hope they bring in NG+

I've noticed R3 sense not working for me either sometimes. It's usually when I enter a new area or room, it won't work for a few seconds. Then after spamming it a few times it'll eventually start working again after like 3-4 seconds. Not really a big issue but it could be annoying as you said, it does tend to happen at the worst possible time. 

23 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

I've noticed R3 sense not working for me either sometimes. It's usually when I enter a new area or room, it won't work for a few seconds. Then after spamming it a few times it'll eventually start working again after like 3-4 seconds. Not really a big issue but it could be annoying as you said, it does tend to happen at the worst possible time. 

This happens if your character put his weapon away and you try to scan the area. As soon as you click R3 one time to get the weapon in his hands, you’ll be able to hold R3 for the scan.

6 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

This happens if your character put his weapon away and you try to scan the area. As soon as you click R3 one time to get the weapon in his hands, you’ll be able to hold R3 for the scan.

I thought the same but it’s not always that, even with weapon out at times it bugs out. Not a huge issue and your theory is the correct form of action sometimes 

After doing it on two separate saves the only trophy that has glitched for me is Can't You Read The Signs?
(Collect All Inhibitors Hidden In GRE Quarantines)

Man this game is so draining. Gonna see if i can get this to work by doing it in a mates game. Have a good feeling its not gonna pop though

I had the 'Herzlich Wilkommen!' Trophy glitch on me a while back, but upon joining a random game online and literally joining it at the end of the main quest, in which the trophy should pop (The Only Way Out), the trophy popped for me.

This should fix it for some  if not all, who its glitched on.

16 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Got 4 trophies which didn't pop for me yet :
- First shot (story)

- Herzlich Wilkommen! (story)

- Debris and ashes (story)

- Tickets please! (use metro for the first time)

I mean.. seriously lol. Can't wait NG+...

For the Tickets please! trophy to pop, you need to use the map inside the metro station to fast travel. Simply fast travel to a metro station, when you spawn you'll see a map in-front of you. Then hit square and fast travel that way and it will pop