Glitches/Bugs You Found

I haven't found anything too bad really. The game is really, really fun. I'm fine with waiting until a patch to fix my bugged trophies. I don't care about getting the platinum on one game before starting another.

• Municipal Services (assign all facilities) bugged out. I think I should have got it when I got Boot Licker.
  • Don Quixote (activate all windmills) is also bugged.
  • Ban Hammer (clear all bandit camps) is also bugged. The first Bandit Camp you take has a black logo over it instead of the normal one.
  • I played for about 13 and a half hours today (most of it was after beating the main story) and the game seemed to perform slightly worse around 7 hours in (slower loading and FPS drops on Performance mode) which only had a decent impact if I was in a big night chase. However around 2-3 hours later the game straight up froze. It didn't crash but I couldn't do anything either. So I guess just don't do long play sessions
  • I can't tell if the parkour is buggy or it's trying to perform several different actions at once. Sometimes it looks like a bug and sometimes it looks like the game just tried to make me do three different things at once. However I have so much stuff unlocked by now that it's not that big of a deal anymore. 

Survivor sense not working for 10-30 seconds after doing parkour.

Survivor events result in the survivor floating about 20 feet off the ground and can't save them. This happens nearly every time now.

A side quest broke.

One time I loaded into a metro station stuck inside the wall.

1 crash.

That's after 56 hours of gameplay and I've played in resolution mode. Overall I really enjoyed the game until I beat it. After that the problems with balancing and world effects are putting me off and bugs are becoming more common.

Edited by Sn1per666999

There's a big glitch in the final boss fight. During the 3rd, parkour phase of the fight, the boss tends to get stuck inside the first platform he jumps to and can't get out. He just falls through the floor for some reason and then gets stuck inside. I've done 2 playthroughs and it happened both times. The 1st time he managed to break himself back out on his own after about 3 minutes of being stuck but the 2nd time I had to restart the game. Upon restarting, he got stuck again inside the platform for an instant but then phased back up magically and I was able to complete the rest of the fight normally. Considering this fight is the climax of the game, it definitely warrants some more polish. 

1st playtrought I get stuck on the mission “Only way out” where the guy with the binaculars is watching at nothing, and it keep saying ‘please wait’ ?. Now on the 2nd playtrought the trofhy “Get out of my house” (where the rebelions attacking the fish eye) didnt pop so I have to play for a 3rd time ?. For the rest is the game super ?

On 2022-02-14 at 5:40 AM, Pray_4_the_End said:

I just started playing this game today and the "First Shot" :bronze: trophy you're supposed to get for using an inhibitor for the first time glitched out on me at the beginning of the game... 1f611.png

Not off to good start here, but I'm probably not gonna worry about getting the plat for this game if this shit is already happening this early in the game.

Me too this trophy didn’t pop up to me even when I started new game ! I think I should delete the game and data then try again :\ … also collected the all 63 tapes nothing happened … supposed to get the platinum in 2 weeks now I guess 1 month maybe longer 

@MADNESSBOSS I feel your pain, not only did "First Shot" not pop for me but I also had "Get outta my House" bugged out on me as well, which is another "unmissable" story related trophy. Unfortunately I was not able to get either of those trophies to pop playing co-op and I'm not gonna start a new game because that would take too long for me personally. Just gotta take the L and hope they fix all these bugs here in the coming months and try again.

12 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Observatory bugged on me. Didn't even notice i didn't have it until I unlocked radio broadcast.

The placment of the Observatory trophy in the trophy list is incorrect, you actually get it much later in the game. If are on the penultimate mission (the one shown at E3 2019) and you still dont have it, then yeah its bugged.

This game is such a mess lol, im missing 4 trophies due to them being bugged

• Like 1

8 hours ago, APaulingGameplay said:

The placment of the Observatory trophy in the trophy list is incorrect, you actually get it much later in the game. If are on the penultimate mission (the one shown at E3 2019) and you still dont have it, then yeah its bugged.

so then what mission should i actually be replaying? the one before X-13?

Because i only played those once.

Well, since this is probably accurate, ill give it a replay.... hope it unlocks

9 hours ago, APaulingGameplay said:

after 3 attempts to join (i swear, nobody lets you join... you get kicked or they just kill zombies despite pinging for help. idiots)

i did Veronika mission 1 time with a guy, trophy popped

Thank you!

• Like 1

I've seen a few of these mentioned already, so I apologize in advance. I am on PS5, and I have sunk about 150 hours into the game so far.

• The "Get Outta My House!" trophy is bugged for me.
  • Both the "Fit as a Fiddle" and "Ironheart" trophies are bugged for me.
  • If you switch to a melee weapon while you are zoomed in with your crossbow, sometimes you are unable to sprint.
  • There is a glitched scrolling sound only found on the Journal tab in the menu. It starts slow and picks up in speed as you continue scrolling, but the speed of the sound isn't tied at all to how fast you scroll through the journal entries.
  • Howlers are bugged to shit. Often times, Howlers will be locked in their idle animation and not react to anything. The icon above their heads will change from yellow to red, but it doesn't initiate a chase. I would be willing to say that at least half of the Howlers I encounter are this way.
  • Using an air kick on certain enemy types when jumping off of a building will sometimes bug out. Upon making contact with the enemy, there's some sort of collision glitch that causes you to stutter in place before shifting to one side and hitting the ground without affecting the target.
  • Answering other players' calls for help will sometimes reward you with trophies that you didn't earn. For example, when I was about half way through the game, I joined another guy that was farther behind than I was. When I eventually dropped out back to my own game, I was given the "Boot Licker" trophy, but neither of us had even assigned all of our facilities yet. And again, I only got the trophy after I left his game and got back to my own.
  • When dropping out of someone else's game, I keep getting back into my world with notifications for completing the same four missions all at once.
  • The "Double Time" mission is glitched. Any time I open the game again, that mission will show as not being completed.
  • Many of the Undiscovered Locations stay undiscovered even after completing the objective in that area (this mainly happens with Challenges).
  • Sometimes, you can save yourself when falling off a building by rolling into a window and temporarily landing on an invisible edge.
  • Certain resources from shops can be do not disappear after being purchased (usually Oxidizers and Cleaning Supplies in stacks of 100).
  • I don't know what causes it, but I have ended up duplicating my PK Crossbow 3 times. I gave one to my friend that sided with the Survivors, and he can use it but he can't make bolts.
  • Using the "Mario" Easter Egg boots in an elevator will glitch you through the ceiling and kill you immediately. Honestly, this one is pretty funny. 10/10
  •  This one probably isn't a glitch, but there's a combat challenge where you have to use a bat to hit 30 enemies out of bounds within a certain time. I cannot get gold time on this challenge because first, even if I hit every enemy perfectly, it doesn't actually spawn in 30 enemies for me within the gold time frame. And second, once you hit a zombie out of bounds, it takes the game about 4 second to register that the enemy has died (because it's not when the enemy leaves the arena but when it dies by hitting the ground). So even if you hit out that last zombie at 59 seconds, it will still take 4 seconds for it to die. Maybe I just suck at this one, but this is enough for me to have stopped attempting it.
  • In a few cutscenes, characters were either WAY out of place (and their voices were extremely distant), or the characters were invisible. There was one where you meet with Jack Matt, Juan and Rowe in the Fish Eye, and everyone was invisible, but Jack Matt's cigar was just floating in midair.
  • There's a spot underwater in the Sunken City near that fortress area that is not technically considered underwater. If you swim in the water in that area, you'll see a white box on the ground that is always visible. Swim to it and you'll find a patch of dry land that you can stand on and get your stamina and air back or use any kind of swimming boosters or whatever. On top of that, if you jump in just the right way while you are standing in that spot, you'll rocket upwards out of the water and start swimming in the air. Great trick; fun at parties. I hope they don't patch this one. It's great for getting back on land because you can shoot upwards, then jump to get out of the swimming animation in the air and then paraglide back to land instead of swimming.
  • Certain environmental objects (like trashcans or duffel bags) will be glitched into the terrain instead of being on top and accessible. There are also a couple spots I can think of where the lamp posts and the grass around them are glitched above the terrain. This tends to be the case on downwards slopes.

I'm sure there are more that 'm forgetting, but I'll update this post or reply to it as I remember more.

• Like 4

Does anyone know if the 50 rescued survivors might be glitched? i went for them regularly during the story and whil cleaning up other trophies and still dont have it, now i only need the combat trophy and this, im so close to being done but this game keeps bugging me out ?

55 minutes ago, andrehunter said:

Does anyone know if the 50 rescued survivors might be glitched? i went for them regularly during the story and whil cleaning up other trophies and still dont have it, now i only need the combat trophy and this, im so close to being done but this game keeps bugging me out 1f605.png

It's not glitched. It has to be a survivor you rescued for it to count, the ones where you rescue a PK or catch a bandit don't count. You likely won't get to 50 naturally just going through the story and rest of the game and you'll inevitably have to run around looking for survivor encounters to grind it out. Luckily, there is an area around the Downtown Metro Station that will always spawn a survivor encounter so that's a good place to grind out the rest of your encounters. Complete the encounter, go back to the metro station and sleep for 24 hours and another encounter will respawn and then just rinse and repeat. 

I personally also felt like I did a lot of survivor encounters during my regular playthrough and should've had 50 but I only ended up having 35 or so. 50 is quite a lot and you probably won't get to that number just naturally playing the game. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

It's not glitched. It has to be a survivor you rescued for it to count, the ones where you rescue a PK or catch a bandit don't count. You likely won't get to 50 naturally just going through the story and rest of the game and you'll inevitably have to run around looking for survivor encounters to grind it out. Luckily, there is an area around the Downtown Metro Station that will always spawn a survivor encounter so that's a good place to grind out the rest of your encounters. Complete the encounter, go back to the metro station and sleep for 24 hours and another encounter will respawn and then just rinse and repeat. 

I personally also felt like I did a lot of survivor encounters during my regular playthrough and should've had 50 but I only ended up having 35 or so. 50 is quite a lot and you probably won't get to that number just naturally playing the game. 

That might be it then, i'm probably remembering all the PK i've saved and i would be pretty damn sure i would have gotten 50 with those. I'll keep going for the combat trophy while watching out for survivors , but can you give more directions to where that spot where the survivors always spawns is?

1 hour ago, andrehunter said:

That might be it then, i'm probably remembering all the PK i've saved and i would be pretty damn sure i would have gotten 50 with those. I'll keep going for the combat trophy while watching out for survivors , but can you give more directions to where that spot where the survivors always spawns is?

It's right around the Downtown Metro area, keep circling that Metro and they'll pop up automatically within a 200m or so radius. Here's a video for a reference: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

a new one today for me....every zone on the map has turned to survivor territory just like that , even my PK areas iv assigned has turned the other way, on broadcast mission, and haven't done any water towers etc in bottom half of map yet.....really strange and random, as im going for full PK perks =/ anyone else have this ?

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 7:33 AM, Waspfarmer said:

a new one today for me....every zone on the map has turned to survivor territory just like that , even my PK areas iv assigned has turned the other way, on broadcast mission, and haven't done any water towers etc in bottom half of map yet.....really strange and random, as im going for full PK perks =/ anyone else have this ?

Yes! I played yesterday and the same thing has happened to me. Every territory is now marked as "survivor territory", even though I've given literally everything I can to the Peacekeepers. I hope this doesn't bugger up any trophies.

12 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

So apparently the infected volitile playing card has bugged out of my game and is not there in the jack and joe camp. Anyone have this happen? need a quick fix because this is only collible i need for the trophy.. 

I didnt have any glitched collectibles, at first person of interest didnt work but i came back later in the game and was able to complete the quest, maybe you can join my game and see if it appears in mine for you.

4 hours ago, bryanr1213 said:

I didnt have any glitched collectibles, at first person of interest didnt work but i came back later in the game and was able to complete the quest, maybe you can join my game and see if it appears in mine for you.

I actually have a fix for this issue. The card spawns in a different room for some reason. I'll post a video of the other location ..This had me stumped for hours....

Edit: Theres no information on this and it needs to be known for those of us that don't have the fortune teller side quest.. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
added a video