Can you face the same team twice in FUT

MarcancooL

Hi guys, I am trying to grind some credits to get this draft trophy done.

To do so I played in online seasons against 3 of my secondary accounts to win the 10th division. I then tried to play a normal online game and never could reach them.

Does it mean you cannot ever face the same team twice in FUT? So I won't be able to play against them in the draft at all?

Thank you...

In normal FUT mode its possible to match up again (at least in Fifa 21/22 it happened to me multiple times). But as far as draft goes, I do not think that you can match with the same player twice in a single draft run.

In addition, I also believe that the opponent needs to be in the same draft round as you to match up (but i cannot 100% confirm this)

I have just done it and got platinum.

I can confirm that if you face another team in online seasons, you cannot face it in the draft at all. Hopefully I had many accounts needed to get through it so I still made it.

So basically you need to make sure you never faced a team to be able to reach it, and yeah you need to be in the same round. Lots of work but finally I have a platinum in a Fifa game :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2022 at 1:27 PM, Miguel-Lapa said:

May I ask you how do you get the coins on your other accounts? I have multiple accounts set up, but i can't keep using the coin boost from the EA catalogue forever, so how do you pay for all the draft entries?

You play with these other accounts until you get 15K credits... Boring but there is no other way unfortunately. You can do the beginners cup against AI multiple times, since the difficulty is set to rookie I think you can score 2-3 goals in the beginning and then wait until the end

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 4:31 PM, MarcancooL said:

I have just done it and got platinum.

I can confirm that if you face another team in online seasons, you cannot face it in the draft at all. Hopefully I had many accounts needed to get through it so I still made it.

So basically you need to make sure you never faced a team to be able to reach it, and yeah you need to be in the same round. Lots of work but finally I have a platinum in a Fifa game :D

Hi, do you need 2 console and two games right?

3 minutes ago, kinio26 said:

Hi, if I start now fifa 17 it's possible platinum still? 

Yes it's still possible however almost all online trophy need partners to Boost, i'm just missing The trial of power one, the Boost for that one is very long, feel free to add me if u are interested, i can help u with The other online trophy too.

• 3 months later...

Can't face same team twice during a single online draft run, or in general?

I have a boost partner and we're trying to go for this one. We already have 16 accounts total.

If we do the "first section" for him to achieve the trophy, afterwards (with all other teams having lost the draft online matches), these same accounts won't find eachother in the "second section" because they already had faced before?

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/06/2022 at 4:19 PM, RenanPNog said:

Can't face same team twice during a single online draft run, or in general?

I have a boost partner and we're trying to go for this one. We already have 16 accounts total.

If we do the "first section" for him to achieve the trophy, afterwards (with all other teams having lost the draft online matches), these same accounts won't find eachother in the "second section" because they already had faced before?

Exactly. I played against a team in exhibition and I couldn't even find it again in any other online mode... So you gotta be careful with your matchmakings