Any buggy trophies to watch out for in Blood and Wine?

gernboes

So, I recently started playing the witcher again because I never really played the DLCs. During Hearts of Stone, I ran into a bug that keeps me from getting all the Ofieri Armor. The Quest where you are supposed to collect the diagrams just doesn't start... After a bit of research, I found out this is apparently a known bug that never was fixed. I can get the trophy with a bit of additional time investment by starting a fresh playthrough of only the DLC, shouldn't take too much time.

However, the guide here doesn't say a word about this or any other trophy being buggy (only one which should be fine with a patched version according to the guide), so I'm now worried there may be buggy trophies in Blood and Wine also, and in the worst case, you may not be able to circumvent those bugs as easily as this one...

So, anyone knows if there are any trophies to watch out for that the guide here doesn't mention?

I 100 % that game several times on blank accounts while training for speedrun for my account I didn't encounter any buggy trophies but I played it on Game of the Year edition I don't know if that would make any difference they do have separate trophy lists even though they are exactly the same games. From my own experience I would say that there are none but there are several missable trophies which I'm sure you're aware of, I suggest keeping multiple manual save files especially before doing something that is leading towards unlocking specific trophy and before doing the final main quests so you don't have to replay entire dlc all over again, it is a very long dlc I would say even longer then some AAA titles. Do some research before doing anything.

Edited by enemy1987dkhr
  • Like 1