Nekomata DLC Trophy List?

ExHaseo

Anyone know what the trophies are for the Nekomata DLC? They're all hidden on PSN, and I have yet to see them listed anywhere. I got one for completing the DLC, and I'm sure there's one for getting the extra ending, but I'm curious about the others. It'd be nice to know if there's one for collecting all the accessories or if there's one for completing the DLC within a certain amount of time, or something.

Finish Okoi's story :bronze:

Finish Okoi's story in under 1 hour :bronze:

Finish Okoi's story in Fury Mode :silver:

Defeat a boss as a Bakeneko/Nekonokai (Monster Cat / Cat Avatar) :bronze:

See all endings of Okoi's story :silver:

Complete all lairs/hideouts (Caves of Evil in NA/EU) :gold:

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks a lot!

how much is it?

been wondering how much will it cost for NA and EU... 

pretty decent trophy list...

Waiting for the trophies to actually sync to the PSN. They still don't show up.

That or waiting for the other three DLC stories to come stateside so they can bundle them?

Do you know if the second DLC  is coming today in the us store? Its already up in the japanese store.

Waiting for what...? It came out last week on the US store o_o

>_< only realized that days later after reading this thread... >_<

btw... just bought  it in PS Store... ^_^ can't wait to play it ^_^

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

The trophies finally synced to PSN  :yay:

Hurrah! Was wondering when it was going to go through. The second DLC wasn't released this week in the US though. Maybe next week.

>_< only realized that days later after reading this thread... >_<

btw... just bought  it in PS Store... ^_^ can't wait to play it ^_^

lol, it's pretty good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's nice to have a completely different type of character.

Hurrah! Was wondering when it was going to go through. The second DLC wasn't released this week in the US though. Maybe next week.

lol, it's pretty good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's nice to have a completely different type of character.

And the bosses in fury mode are no joke. Fun and challenging at the same time.

The second DLC is nowhere near ready to come out.  The Nekomata DLC came out in Japan on November 7, so expect two more months before we will possibly see #2.

The second DLC is nowhere near ready to come out.  The Nekomata DLC came out in Japan on November 7, so expect two more months before we will possibly see #2.

We'll see. They only need to translate text, and there really isn't that much. The reason there was such a gap between the two releases, is possibly because they had to update the US versions game code to accommodate the DLC. Now that that's done, it will likely not take as long to just release each character.

ugh... tried it the other night on Chaos (just to get the Fury Mode), thought it will be easy >_< I hate that 2nd boss >_< can't get through with the couple with long necks >_< currently grinding >_<

Edited by jeieem

And the bosses in fury mode are no joke. Fun and challenging at the same time.

:(

currently on first game play in chaos mode and I still can't get pass with the second boss >_< I reaaaaaaaaaaallly hate that couple with long necks >_<

• Like 1

:(

currently on first game play in chaos mode and I still can't get pass with the second boss >_< I reaaaaaaaaaaallly hate that couple with long necks >_<

Yeah, that part of the boss is really annoying.. just managed to do it myself today...

Just try to keep avoiding the shockwaves the body makes and try to focus on killing one at a time

Yeah, that part of the boss is really annoying.. just managed to do it myself today...

Just try to keep avoiding the shockwaves the body makes and try to focus on killing one at a time

somehow did rage-quit chaos and tried to make a speed run on Legend... awww... 59 minutes after defeating 3rd boss 1:08 after credits *face palm*

somehow did rage-quit chaos and tried to make a speed run on Legend... awww... 59 minutes after defeating 3rd boss 1:08 after credits *face palm*

Just go all the way to the rightmost corner and you will never get hit by the shockwaves, this is really helpful for the fury mode playthough.